Back to forum
rss 299 weeks ago
Hey guys, hope you don't mind me posting again but it's really useful to get a gauge on what the teefury audience might like. I wondered if you would buy this design? I also have a couple of colour options but the sand one is my fav.
It would be cool to know what you think

Thanks for looking

d

10Comments
    299 weeks ago
    I prefer it on the cream color. I kind of wish that the purple was an orange or a yellow though. Either way, nice design, and if I had extra money, I would definitely buy it!
    299 weeks ago
    another nice design, I like the blue on navy one most.
    299 weeks ago
    I really like the first 2 color options.
    299 weeks ago
    Cool design. I like the first one the best by far (I like the navy on cream, maybe a cream on navy would look cool too?), followed by the second one. The third one looks like it could be interesting, but seems to lose a lot of the detail (at least from the picture that's there anyway).
    299 weeks ago
    Funny, I'm not a huge purple fan, but the purple/aqua on cream combo is nice. The figures stand out really well on that one.
    299 weeks ago
    I, too, love the sand one best.
    298 weeks ago
    i like the last one. it reminds me of pac-man. does the guy come with the shirt? ooooww!
    298 weeks ago
    Hell ya. How many zeros you want? I like the last one! Kickass!
    298 weeks ago
    yes or maybe no. but i like the first or second colour choices. but i'm not a fan of light coloured tee shirts, especially white. but i don't like the bright blue on black.

in short,
    i would consider the first one.
    it would depend on my mood that day. :)

nice design though overall.
    298 weeks ago
    it's got an aztec feel to it, which i love, but it's also cartoony and comical, which i don't like.....if it was done to look more like and actual aztec stone carving, i would but it in a heartbeat......i do like the blue print on a black shirt though