Back to forum
rss 161 weeks ago
my bust is just a bit to big for the girls sizes. 20in, A guys medium should do right? does anyone know what the shrinkage is like? I'm 5"3 1/2 and a little chubby so im just wondering since i'm a first time buyer
2Comments
    161 weeks ago
    I am 5'7'' and 155lbs. Breasts are about 36 big C, small D. Sorry for all my stats, but with that being said, a Women's Medium and Men's Small work for me but they are a bit snug. I usually go for a Men's Medium or Women's Large, though the Men's Small is less tight on me than the Women's Medium. Hope that was remotely helpful.
    161 weeks ago
    aimeebeloved said: I am 5'7'' and 155lbs. Breasts are about 36 big C, small D. Sorry for all my stats, but with that being said, a Women's Medium and Men's Small work for me but they are a bit snug. I usually go for a Men's Medium or Women's Large, though the Men's Small is less tight on me than the Women's Medium. Hope that was remotely helpful.

Thanks :) I went with a mens large and I figured that I could pull it in if its to big. thanks though :)