Back to forum
rss 161 weeks ago
http://www.latostadora.com/qlio

I was alerted that my Major League Zombie was on this site and a lot of shirts from teefury are also here. I just got done dealing with someone stealing my mario design. This smurf makes me so sick! help me nail this site into a coffin!
10Comments
    161 weeks ago
    Here's that link again that anyone affected can use to report stolen artwork:

http://www.latostadora.com/popup_footer.php?y=133
    161 weeks ago
    OMG! That is so wrong! That is just sick! Who would do something like that and think they could get away with it?
    161 weeks ago
    Wow, that was quick! Time to fire off another email... *sigh*

Thanks for the heads up again!

-Jason
    161 weeks ago
    Ugh, that smurfs!

I'm wondering if the artists gave permission to 604republic.com to use their designs. I just saw the site on G4 and went to it. None of the shirts give artist details so I don't know if anyone wanted their designs there or not.
    161 weeks ago
    mas69teredward said: I'm wondering if the artists gave permission to 604republic.com to use their designs. I just saw the site on G4 and went to it. None of the shirts give artist details so I don't know if anyone wanted their designs there or not.

They did, that site is legitimate.
    161 weeks ago
    Okay, I wish they had artist info though, would keep people from questioning. Heh.

So, uh, there were some older TF shirts on G4 then. :)
    161 weeks ago
    Spotted 7 shirts that I know came from Tee Fury. It's quite shameful of those people to try to pass off someone else's design as their own. I hope they have to give back all the money they stole. (Yes I said stole because they had no right to do what they did.)
    161 weeks ago
    dude, like 4 from anothersite!
    161 weeks ago
    Ugh, there's even some shirts from ThinkGeek up there...
    161 weeks ago
    I sent an email too and notified whoever I could through Facebook and Twitter