Back to forum
rss 162 weeks ago
Photobucket

I know I made a previos post but I would like to see what people think of this up dated art work
40Comments
    162 weeks ago
    I like the idea, but I feel like the colors are a bit too bright. The colors are too... "Microsoft Paint" pallet. Otherwise, excellent design!
    161 weeks ago
    Yoshi as K-9 could use a little work. Maybe, make his face a bit robotic as well?
    161 weeks ago
    Photobucket
    161 weeks ago
    that's pretty cute. dunno if its a buy, but its cool.
    161 weeks ago
    I'd buy it.
    161 weeks ago
    Its cute, but I'd probably buy it more as a sticker instead of a shirt. I definitely like the second version more, but I'm just not sure about the heading.
    161 weeks ago
    Yea get rid of the Dr mario part and the Ghost maybe? Then I would buy it
    161 weeks ago
    Photobucket

thankyou for all the comments. I look foward to all of them.
    161 weeks ago
    You know now with the Pill Capsule gone and you put in a DR Mario mix with Dr Who for the title, I like it. Only thing now that I don;t know about is the Ghost. Don't get me wrong I like the idea and would have that as a sticker or something, but as a shirt I don't know.
    If you could find a way to mix them with a Dalek, cybermen, or another or even a Ood, it could work.
    How ever though, great job on the cross over
    161 weeks ago
    The second and third are nice. I love Doctor who but not a mario fan, so it would be a no buy from me.
    161 weeks ago
    I like the concept for the shirt, I think it would be better if the Ghosts were related to something Doctor Who. It's the only Mario thing on the shirt without Doctor Who in it. Other than that, it's an good shirt
    161 weeks ago
    Photobucket

it might be to much.
    161 weeks ago
    Yeah. However, what about Peach as Rose?
    161 weeks ago
    I'm not fond of the logo at the top. If it were smaller and off-center at the bottom, it could be a cute touch.

The top of the TARDIS (with the 'Police Public Call Box' text) needs to be narrower.

The Dalek and Cyberman are absolutely adorable, but they are just thrown on there.
    161 weeks ago
    Oh, and I echo the advice already given about the ghosts. You could maybe do a play on 'the angels have the phonebox' with them? I'm not fond of them as is.
    161 weeks ago
    In the end I did not like the ghosts. I might just take out the bad gus and keep the good guys but eather way no ghosts. I like the cyber gommba thinking about just using him and the word delete on it lol. Again thanks for your help.

I can up the quality I just saved it at a smaller size for now

Photobucket

161 weeks ago
    awesome love it!
    161 weeks ago
    I think that the Luigi Bowser and Cybermen seemed a bit cluttered, I like them but it seems like a bit much. I really liked the 3rd but with the final Dr Mario title.

Also I think that the boo's would be really cute as adipose's. I liked the symetry they provided originally.

But altogether it's a cute idea.
    161 weeks ago
    I think you're onto something with Luigi as Captain Jack!! It might work very well in a second design with a Nintendo / Torchwood MashedPotato.

Have you considered replacing the 3 newly added characters with Princess Peach / Rose for this design?
    161 weeks ago
    It crossed my mind but the colors is my problem. Id have a better chance withe dona or even sarah jane.
    161 weeks ago
    WiredOne said: Have you considered replacing the 3 newly added characters with Princess Peach / Rose for this design?

I like that idea. I know with the color scheme you have to stay within so many colors. Would love to see Rose, Donna, Martha, Sarah Jane or even Amy on there. At least if you chose amy, you can keep her hair red.

The pictures keep getting better. I like the Jack Harkness/Luigi combo. The only thing now that is throwing me off the the bowser/dalek mash up. If you could find a way to make him look more like Dravos instead it could work. It seems like you cut the top half of the dalek off and pasted it with a top half of bowser. I do how ever like the cybermen/goomba mash up.

161 weeks ago
    oh i used the toy dravos as a guide for bowser thats how the toy looked i guess i should look at other dravos pics. well I was thinking, if i take of the enimes out and put one of the girls in as peach or daisy. but id keep the luigi jack, there will be an update again sometime today or tommerow
    161 weeks ago
    I see what you mean now, i should use more of dravos body that or make him into a dalek and give him more of the dalek head. thanks again for the info
    161 weeks ago
    It's still a good mash up and if they printed the Shirt, I would buy it. Doing great work
    161 weeks ago
    ok here goes.
    Photobucket

ok for the pic i can see cyber goomba needs to get moved to the left alittle. ok im doing a poll please tell me if you think this is to much , tell me which chara i should keep in or take out.

As always thanks for helping
  • Load More Comments