Back to forum
rss 175 weeks ago
I have seen some great Dr Who shirts and also some great cartoon shirts. I was wondering if anyone has ever put the two together? I saw this picture online and loved it so much, it is now my desktop image. I don't know who created it, but if it was a shirt, I buy in a heartbeat. It covers all that we need
1) the Doctor
2)a Cyberman
3) a Dalek
4) the Tardis

If someone could create something like this, I feel like it would be a hit!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
7Comments
    175 weeks ago
    I really like the figures, however just standing next to each-other is kind of boring, they need to be placed in a scene like floating in space, in a city, a symbol in the background... just a thought. Great job drawing! Wish i could draw.
    175 weeks ago
    I kinda like it just the way it is. Although maybe maybe switch the Dalek and the Doctor.
    175 weeks ago
    the TARDIS could have "Police Box" written on it, but other than that great design!
    175 weeks ago
    I don't think I would purchase this as is in shirt form, but I would absolutely pick it up if the design was on a button or it was a small print. As a shirt, I'd have a problem with the characters not being to scale and the doctor looking so grim.
    174 weeks ago
    hey you forgot the scariest of them all.....
    the angels.....
    174 weeks ago
    ihateharibos said: hey you forgot the scariest of them all.....
    the angels.....

I agree, but the angels are more of the newest monsters. If I am wrong, then please let me know. I didn't start watching Dr Who until I saw a episode with David Tennant and that got me hooked. From what I have seen and read, the Doctors main enemies has been daleks ( time war) and the cybermen.
    Then when david came around they introduced the Angels. Funny thing is we have seen different types of angels. We also have had the ones from the Titanic episode. It seems when David came around, we saw new monsters.
    174 weeks ago
    The Angels are most certainly a more recent villain-species than either the Daleks or the Cybermen. The Daleks go back to the First Doctor and the Cybermen to the second (although they are rather different back then than the ones introduced in nuWho). The Master and Davros are also commonly reoccuring villainous characters that appear in both trad and nuWho.

As to the design, I'm not a fan. The proportions are off, the Doctor's expression is off, and there is no particular story to the shirt - the characters are just placed on there.