Back to forum
rss 299 weeks ago
Hey guys
If I were able to edit my previous post to show you this I would, but we can't so here is another.
I felt like this design needed something to hold the elements together so I changed it. I way prefer the new version with the blue but just wanted to check with you guys before I send this to Layne as a possible teefury print. I'll post the original version as well for comparison.

Thanks peeps

d

14Comments
    299 weeks ago
    Yes! Love the blue. Looks great.
    299 weeks ago
    Looks good. Not sure if they can print that blue in CMYK though?
    299 weeks ago
    I love it with the blue! If they can't print that blue then do some kind of color behind it. It makes it all flow better.
    299 weeks ago
    like it with the blue. why wouldn't they be able to print that?
    299 weeks ago
    Cartoony isn't really what I look for in a teefury shirt, sorry
    299 weeks ago
    For some reason, I like it way better without the blue in it.
    299 weeks ago
    I agree that without the blue it's better because the shapes are more varied without them. Yes it add depth and color but something about the black and white is more appealing, more simple.
    299 weeks ago
    I like it without the blue, it's a bit more "edgie?" I suppose, or maybe just more somber, which I like as it kind of contrasts the cartooniness of the characters themselves. And the blue kind of just looks like puddles of water to me, not that that's a big gripe, I just like it better without in general and for me it might even determine a buy or not buy.
    299 weeks ago
    I know what you're saying - but the more I look at it the more I like it with the blue. Plus it is getting quite a lot of love over at emptees

Check it out here
    298 weeks ago
    blue
    298 weeks ago
    *sigh* Well all of those people can go die-I mean buy lots of your shirts and make you some money. I suppose that's why the Rolling Stones wrote that song. :D
    298 weeks ago
    it looks pretty cool but im not a big fan of the death theme...i actually like life!!
    295 weeks ago
    I may have missed an update, but did you end up subbing this design, daleed? I really want to see this printed.
    295 weeks ago
    This is MAD! MAD I TELLS YA!
    dope design :)