Back to forum
rss 162 weeks ago
What's the ETA on this?
I ordered a shirt a week ago and it hasn't even been printed yet.
5Comments
    162 weeks ago
    Makes it more fun: you kinda forget it, and then when it gets there it's like, "Ooooooooooo, presents!"
    162 weeks ago
    TeeFury shirts take 3 to 7 business days for printing and processing. This is because they're limited edition- we don't print anything until we know how many sold :) After that, packages are shipped according to the option you selected at checkout.
    162 weeks ago
    Yeah I got an e-mail today about a shirt that had shipped, and I was so confused, since I bought the Gryffindor shirt two days ago, and I was thinking to myself, "There's no way that shirt is ready yet". And I was right, it was the Doctor Who shirt. I completely forgot about buying it! Hahah.
    162 weeks ago
    it can take 3-7 business days. It also depends on the shirt. I bought "The Whos" shirt from Feb 28 and I got my email saying it was shipped yesterday. So it only took them 6 business days total to order the shirt size, print the shirt, and ship it out to me. The shirt is schedule to arrive on March 15. So really it only took about 14 days to order this unique fan made shirt. I don't mind waiting that long for something like this.
    I would think you should be getting a email either today or no later than friday march 11. I say if you haven't gotten one from Tee Fury by the 14th, then I would email [email protected] The people who monitor the forum boards are called moderators and they may not have access to shipping information.
    161 weeks ago
    Well said, Marine.