Photobucket
    163 weeks ago
    one more.
    Photobucket
    163 weeks ago
    fun with tee fury
    Photobucket
    163 weeks ago
    I think you're going to have trouble cutting the colours down on some of them, too many colours on most of them.
    163 weeks ago
    Submission guidelines:

1.Designs are limited to 6 colors, front chest location with a maximum size of 15 x 19 inches.
    163 weeks ago
    Just a question on the first one- shuldn't you do the Death Star on the right? Earth doesn't really shoot a ray of light, but the Death Star does.....

On that note, you could maybe play around with the white light being the green laser. :D
    163 weeks ago
    Yeah, the problem is, that it's actually the endor moon. But I couldn't think of a good way to make that more noticeable as endor.
    As far a the 6 color question. I'm still fuzzy on how I'm supposed to do that. I was under the impression that with 6 color printing, almost anything could be done. I actually just got a cintiq and thought I might play with a more simple drawing of that one with less colors or at least some layers of colors with a lower opacity.
    If anyone has any other info as to how to separate colors let me know.
    Thanks for the questions, I've been hoping for some comments.
    163 weeks ago
    I'm still Fuzzy too.

((chuckle))
    163 weeks ago
    FuzzyLogic said: I'm still Fuzzy too.

((chuckle))

lol @Fuzzy

cutting colours down is not easy .. especially if you're dealing with rainbow colours! have a look through the gallery and yuo'll see ... I personally use a photoshop type of paint package and end up with each of the colours on a seperate layer starting white on the bottom layer then three layers with the coloured areas on top ... has to be solid colours, can't use semi transparent colours etc ... Jimyo has a useful post about it somewhere ...

I say all this, but i have yet to have one printed here so what do i know? :)
    163 weeks ago
    fuzzy, you are comical!
    bleee, I know what you are talking about and figured I'd start doing that. thanks.