Back to forum
rss 163 weeks ago
Hi all, been working on a design inspired by a famous WWII propaganda poster and good ol' Star Wars.

I've done most of it, but I want to add something to the bottom of the design, like some sort of Rebel Alliance building / imagery to complete it.

Feedback and suggestions would be really really really helpful!

Muchas gracias!

REBEL PROPAGANDA by Tom
5Comments
    163 weeks ago
    Firstly, come to terms with the fact that this site is over-saturated with Star Wars. Secondly, change the design to Darth Vader. Thirdly, realize that sometime less is more and don't clutter the shirt with too much stuff. You don't need anything else. You're welcome.
    163 weeks ago
    not to be a downer but the StarWars/Propaganda thing has been done (a lot) before

http://nedhardy.com/2010/01/28/9-awesome-star-wars-propaganda-posters/

I'd like to see a tee placement image for this
    163 weeks ago
    Ah man, that is rather a lot! Oh well, it was fun to make. I'll post a placement when I've finished it, considering getting rid of the test altogether.
    163 weeks ago
    It's too bad you haven't had anything accepted by TeeFury yet, I think you're pretty talented and have good ideas.
    163 weeks ago
    Scafl said: It's too bad you haven't had anything accepted by TeeFury yet, I think you're pretty talented and have good ideas.

Yeah, I thought a couple of the designs I subbed might've had a chance, but haven't heard anything! Oh well I'm pretty new to it, only doing it for fun really, and if anything does come of it then it's only a bonus!