Back to forum
rss 164 weeks ago
For the love of all that is the love of alll,,,,ummmm...errr...yeah...anyhow....YOU MUST MAKE THIS SHIRT IF AT ALL POSSIBLE. The one of Goku Vs. Superman that is.
Thank you fir your time.
Namaste :)
10Comments
    164 weeks ago
    I could be wrong, but I don't think it would be legal.
    164 weeks ago
    It'd have to be
    164 weeks ago
    more parodic or innocuous in nature in order to be accepted. I'm working on my own version right now...
    164 weeks ago
    I wonder how well a DBZ design would sell...
    164 weeks ago
    I used to love DBZ when I was in middle school/high school.
    I'd almost definitely buy a DBZ design... if it was well designed, that is. =D
    164 weeks ago
    man I used to hate DBZ... it had such potential, but if you watch an episode there's only about 4 minutes of actual animation. It's all repeated shots and close ups of screaming faces while they talk about fighting, instead of actually, well you know... fighting.
    164 weeks ago
    deepspacemonkey said: man I used to hate DBZ... it had such potential, but if you watch an episode there's only about 4 minutes of actual animation. It's all repeated shots and close ups of screaming faces while they talk about fighting, instead of actually, well you know... fighting.

Supposedly Dragonball Kai is a lot more focused and tight. I have yet to watch it, but will probably do so soon. I loved DBZ as a kid.
    164 weeks ago
    I think people greatly exaggerate DBZ's faults, but Kai is definitely way more palatable as an overall television experience.

I think a DBZ related design could sell well as long as it's done well. I have some friends in the UK who are having a hell of a time finding Uniqlo's recent DBZ line of shirts because of it being sold out everywhere.
    163 weeks ago
    I've watched Kai recently and it only takes 1 episode for what used to take 2-4 episodes. Big DBZ fan in middle - early high school as well. I would definitely buy a good DBZ themed teefury shirt.
    163 weeks ago
    Going to be submitting two DBZ related designs soon, one being my own interpretation of Supes vs. Goku. I think I'm gonna hold off of on community feedback though... I'm taking jimiyo's recent warning seriously...