Back to forum
rss 299 weeks ago
I sent in the first one last week... and would like to submit some more, based on everyone's reaction. So... what ya think?

Sacred Ghost

Shari Vari

Ghost Meat

It's So Bright

Deep Inside

(The line detail is currently being changed up)
13Comments
    299 weeks ago
    I really like that last one... the first one is hard to see. I'm not sure how that would come out if printed.
    299 weeks ago
    I like "It's so bright"--so fun looking!
    299 weeks ago
    just remember these are screen printed in spot colors...I'm not sure how some of the gradients would work out.
    299 weeks ago
    Yeah, I've worked at some screen printing places before, so I know about the gradients 'n such. I just want to see if any of these have a good chance before I convert everything.

The first design is the max width and length allowed, so it's a decent size. I wanted to make a shirt were you would want to look closer to see what it was. I also thought vinyl would make it stand out more as well, and having a solid black fill for the ghost and hear would make it "pop" more as well.
    299 weeks ago
    your submitting these to anothersite or someplace else? the jellyfish one is the one to go with i feel
    299 weeks ago
    I like the "Its so bright" one. I don't what to suggest for the others. They feel a little more random then I like so maybe that is it.
    299 weeks ago
    It's so bright is great, others are okay.
    299 weeks ago
    That's funny, 'cause everyone loves the prints of all these characters! Heh.

2942529779_0fcbba08d2_b.jpg
    299 weeks ago
    The first two are becoming shirts anyways, so if anyone is interested, I'll provide info on how to get one, and how they turned out.
    299 weeks ago
    ghost meat is nice!
    299 weeks ago
    I LOVE the last one, Deep Inside.
    299 weeks ago
    It's so bright is great... Would love to see that.
    299 weeks ago
    The last 3 are great, but especially It's So Bright and Ghost Meat for me.