Back to forum
rss 177 weeks ago
The one for February was a lot of fun and since i don't sleep i figured i'd take the initiative and start up the one for March, anyway i'm sure most of you have been hear longer then me, but here's the rules anyway.
Submission guidelines:
* 1.Designs are limited to 6 colors, front chest location with a maximum size of 15 x 19 inches.
* 2.Submissions should be 640 x 800 pixels (keep file size below 500kb please).

keep any criticism constructive and obey the general rules of the site. and can't wait to see what you guys have on tap
103Comments
    177 weeks ago
    and since i had the obvious ulterior motive of wanting to show off my stuff as well as seeing others, here are the most recent ones i've been working on

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

177 weeks ago
    Here's some of my latest ideas:
    Bad Bugs
    BadBugs.jpg

Gun, Not A Gun
    GunNotAGun.jpg

Vader From Vulcan
    VaderFromVulcan2.jpg
    177 weeks ago
    [URL=http://img801.imageshack.us/i/riptpinoc.jpg/][IMG]http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/4192/riptpinoc.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    177 weeks ago
    riptpinoc.jpg
    177 weeks ago
    V, Star Wars & BSG, OH MY!

177 weeks ago
    Just subbed this a few minutes ago. Hope you like it!
    (And I hope I didn't misspell anything...sometimes I honestly can't tell! I'm probably slightly dyslexic.)

trained_professional_noiselessness.jpg
    177 weeks ago
    havent submitted yet but debating it: saiyan shirt3
    177 weeks ago
    Ah creeper!!

Ah creeper - Dale Wilson

Minecraft and Obey Giant mixed.
    177 weeks ago
    Hey Guys, I recommend we abolish the Submissions thread. Post at your own risk.

TEEFURY ARTISTS: I recommend NOT posting your wips anymore in the Submissions thread, or if ANYWHERE ELSE for that matter.

I'm seeing a lot of similar designs everywhere on the net. With the multiple, shirt a day sites, Tumblr, and other image sites rippling concepts throughout the interwebs at the speed of sound, don't drop your stuff until it goes live because there's a possibility your stuff will get scooped.

I know it's hard to do because when you come up with a great concept, you want to share it with everyone. Still, strategically not a great way to maximize the effect if there's 5 versions of a shirt design floating around the internet because you inspired someone with your design.
    176 weeks ago
    optimusjimbo said: havent submitted yet but debating it: saiyan shirt3
    I like it, but I'm not sure about the background color you chose. I'd also make it the Four-Star Dragon Ball since it's probably the most symbolic of the series (The one that Goku remembers Grandpa Gohan by), but the One-Star looks good too. Nice touch with 1984 too!

P.S. What sports team logo is this a play on, if any?
    176 weeks ago
    jimiyo said:
    TEEFURY ARTISTS: I recommend NOT posting your wips anymore in the Submissions thread, or if ANYWHERE ELSE for that matter.
    don't drop your stuff until it goes live because there's a possibility your stuff will get scooped.

Good call...it's hard not to post...but I'll take your advice and remove the image I posted earlier.
    176 weeks ago
    KoalaKnight said: and since i had the obvious ulterior motive of wanting to show off my stuff as well as seeing others, here are the most recent ones i've been working on

LOVE Jean Luc's Picardio. Would be an instant buy for me. Love your designs, and hope you get printed!
    176 weeks ago
    deepspacemonkey said: V, Star Wars & BSG, OH MY!

I would buy ANY of your designs in a heartbeat. Good luck to you, sir!
    176 weeks ago

Awesome. Would love to see this. I never see any DBZ art on teefury.
    176 weeks ago
    Just in time for St. Patrick's Day. Take the old Apple logo and give it a shamrock twist.
    sthomas_tfury_shamrock.jpg
    176 weeks ago

Oh, and this is very cool. I'll bet dollars to donuts this gets printed.
    176 weeks ago
    jimiyo said: Hey Guys, I recommend we abolish the Submissions thread. Post at your own risk.

I just want to add my support to this statement- unfortunately, we're seeing ideas posted in the submission thread later being used by other people. It smurfs, but the best way to prevent it is not to post your work in these threads.

Remember, if someone takes your idea and sells a version of it at another site, you're going to have a tough time selling your art (even though it may have been first). Protect your art, guys, it's a tough world out there :(
    176 weeks ago
    oh well, unfortunate i suppose, if you folks want to close out this thread then you may do so as there isn't much editing options given for these forums by posters
    176 weeks ago
    here are some of my march subs

Welcome to Arkham
    arkhamnotree

Chaos Theatre
    GGGalt

Don Mewtwo
    mewtwo

Fowl Fowls
    furiousavians

Back in my day...
    151v2
    176 weeks ago
    Brinkerhoff said:
    Gun, Not A Gun
    GunNotAGun.jpg

would buy many of this, praying it gets picked!
    176 weeks ago
    KoalaKnight said: and since i had the obvious ulterior motive of wanting to show off my stuff as well as seeing others, here are the most recent ones i've been working on

Love this :D Never can have too many Who shirts... especially a witty one like this!
    176 weeks ago
    only now seeing this, i would be happy to have my post(s) deleted from this thread is possible
    176 weeks ago
    Scafl said:
    I like it, but I'm not sure about the background color you chose. I'd also make it the Four-Star Dragon Ball since it's probably the most symbolic of the series (The one that Goku remembers Grandpa Gohan by), but the One-Star looks good too. Nice touch with 1984 too!

P.S. What sports team logo is this a play on, if any?
    its a play on an minor league new york giants logo i found. and the purple color is just there to show off the design itself not a planned shirt color. i debated doing the 4 star ball and maybe will change it or do a different one, thanks for the feedback
    176 weeks ago
    jayrod2011 said:

Awesome. Would love to see this. I never see any DBZ art on teefury.
    thanks for the feedback
    176 weeks ago
    jimiyo said: Hey Guys, I recommend we abolish the Submissions thread. Post at your own risk.

I'm seeing a lot of similar designs everywhere on the net. With the multiple, shirt a day sites, Tumblr, and other image sites rippling concepts throughout the interwebs at the speed of sound, don't drop your stuff until it goes live because there's a possibility your stuff will get scooped.

I know it's hard to do because when you come up with a great concept, you want to share it with everyone. Still, strategically not a great way to maximize the effect if there's 5 versions of a shirt design floating around the internet because you inspired someone with your design.

Good point. I guess I never thought of it that way.
  • Load More Comments