Back to forum
rss 177 weeks ago
This is the place to request things you'd like to see at TeeFury!

Here are the ground rules:

- Posts should be about what you WANT to see, not about what you don't like and not about criticizing other people's ideas.

- Don't post images. Write out what you'd like to see instead.

- Don't request your own art. Even if someone is requesting something similar to your art, DO NOT post it. This is a place for ideas, not self-promotion.

- Have fun!
477Comments
    177 weeks ago
    Chuck.

i'd buy any Chuck shirt. ever.
    177 weeks ago
    I need some Dragon Ball Z shirts. I don't have ANY and some clever ones would make me so happy. I see a lot of star wars and Dr. Who references on here, but to see an intricate DBZ reference would mean an instant buy for me
    177 weeks ago
    Blackadder and Black books please!
    177 weeks ago
    Dakaroni said: I need some Dragon Ball Z shirts. I don't have ANY and some clever ones would make me so happy. I see a lot of star wars and Dr. Who references on here, but to see an intricate DBZ reference would mean an instant buy for me

Agreed! But I do love all the star wars shirts
    177 weeks ago
    I love all the Doctor Who stuff. Also, more Masters of the Universe is always good.
    177 weeks ago
    DC/Marvel Comics (mainly DC)

Mass Effect (Wrex)
    Ratchet & Clank
    Assassin's Creed
    LittleBigPlanet
    Halo
    Uncharted
    ...basically anything video game related (from the current generation) that doesn't have Mario's (and to a lesser degree Nintendo's) face plastered all over it. i love Mario as much as anyone else but there is just so much more to explore when it comes to gaming tee's that are never even considered
    177 weeks ago
    Please for the love of all that is love and all...ummm...errr... yeah.
    Pleasr create a shirt with the picture of Goku fighting Superman that I've seen floatinf aroung this website....PLEASE!!PLEASE!PLEASE!!!
    Thank You and Namaste
    177 weeks ago
    floating i mean, sorry about the typo....
    177 weeks ago
    PIXAR!!!!!
    177 weeks ago
    Crossover shirts are total geeky love, especially the ones that are random like cracky fanfiction.

More of those, please, regardless of source...
    ...except a tee representation of the Teletubbies meet Oprah Winfey story that's floating around the net. That's just horrific.

I'd really truly love to see a reference to Squirrelking's Half Life: Full Life Consequences if possible.
    177 weeks ago
    I wish i could draw but I cant, so thats why i'm putting the idea for it here. I've had an idea for a Doctor Who / Ocean 11 shirt for quite some time.

There was a scene in a recent Doctor Who episode called the "The Time of Angels", where the doctor was talking about going into a temple and surviving the day with only his sonic screwdriver.

The link below is to the scene in question.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raJuT4XMlNM
    Watch from time index - 12:15 - 13:00

For some reason it reminded me of Oceans 11. Luckily there are currently 11 doctors so it works well for the concept.

There is a scene from in movie where all them are standing in front of the Bellagio. See link below.

http://unrealitymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/la-mitica-scena-del-film-oceans-eleven-di-fronte-allhotel-bellagio-di-las-vegas.jpg

The concept is to replace all the people in the image with all the Doctor's. But the people still need to be dark so you can only see the outline of the person, but you should be able work who it is. One them would have a glowing sonic screwdriver by their side, probably the current doctor.

It would also be nice to have a shadow of the tardis on the ground either on the left or right hand side.

I would love to see this on a Tshirt :)
    177 weeks ago
    PIXAR
    CHUCK
    SUPER GROVER
    COMMUNITY

in that order
    177 weeks ago
    Please print the awesome design of Totoro in the February Submission thread. I want it quite badly. Also, please print the Star Wars marathon poster and the Force Abides man designs as they would make perfect gifts.

I, too, would be very interested in:
    just about anything by Aphte,
    Studio Ghibli,
    LOST,
    Harry Potter,
    Adventure Time,
    The Neverending Story,
    Rocko's Modern Life,
    Doug,
    Nature,
    miscellaneous cartoony/arty shirts

Thanks for your consideration!
    177 weeks ago
    Thundercats, He-Man, Star Wars, Star Trek,The GoodFeathers from the Animaniacs cartoon, maybe some Ren n Stimpy as well. I'd like to see a big tall section and Hats as well.
    177 weeks ago
    i think it would be nice to have the submissions thread be revamped, its really annoying to see the same 2 pictures over and over again when everyone replies, it makes it difficult to find new pictures., replies should have only a thumbnail maybe.
    177 weeks ago
    id love to see some more DC related shirts, especialy batman. i love batman
    177 weeks ago
    I just submitted this as a design, but it was really just an idea as I can't draw and the image was just a still from a movie. I think that it's a GREAT idea and the hype over the person who inspired it is at a high right now, so the shirt would rock.

In a nutshell, Charlie Sheen from 1986 in Ferris Bueller's Day Off...the Shepard Fairey HOPE color scheme...and the word "WINNING". Sheen is legendary right now, the definition of epic party, and I NEED this shirt. =)
    177 weeks ago
    I say Torchwood, Ghostbusters, or reissues
    177 weeks ago
    Any Lost t-shirt, Chuck, Totoro, a green lantern t would be sweet.
    Some Stephen King work like Dark Tower or IT would be the best. I'd probably buy anything with these themes
    176 weeks ago
    DARKWING DUCK!
    176 weeks ago
    Lost. LOST. LOSTLOSTLOST.
    176 weeks ago
    chuck
    chuck
    chuck
    please..ill buy three.
    176 weeks ago
    Loving the Superman vs. Goku design by uniique_com as well, and wouldn't mind some Ghibli stuff either. I'm not going to hold my breath, but out of the few series I've seen Yu Yu Hakusho is seriously the best anime. I'd love to have a shirt, even if it happened to be a really obscure reference...
    176 weeks ago
    Firefly!

Especially with everything going on at helpnathanbuyfirefly.com I know tons of people would definitely be in the mood to buy anything Browncoats right now. (I sure am.)

Alllsooo, comic books!
    176 weeks ago
    I already mentioned Lost, but in my excitement, I forgot to mention I'd also like to see Lost, X-Files, Battlestar Galactica and Firefly. Especially Firefly.
  • Load More Comments