Back to forum
rss 164 weeks ago
It's been a while... hoping it comes soon.
7Comments
    164 weeks ago
    HELL YEAH im so excited for the next grab bag
    164 weeks ago
    Last one was 3 months from the previous. So I'm not sure but would gladly accept one.
    164 weeks ago
    Rumor is the next grab bag will be limited/capped order quantity and there's a chance of selling out.
    164 weeks ago
    Makes sense. I'm sure I could get by with only the 3 shirts.
    164 weeks ago
    I'm just hoping they do it after next thursday so I have money to buy shirts. :) I hope they don't limit the amount we can get. I'm thinking of buying 5 shirts. Hoping that makes my chances of getting shirts I missed out on, that I want, greater. If not I can survive on getting just 3 shirts.
    164 weeks ago
    Oh and last grab bag was on Dec. 7th so grab bag should be in March. *crosses fingers* Really looking forward to it since it will be my first grab bag.
    163 weeks ago
    there was a grab bag on june 15th. there was a grab bag on april 15 and february 15. thats once every 2 months on the 15th.

There were then grab bags on september 21 and december 7.

thats about a 2 and a half month gap.. so i'm just gonna assume the grab bags are within 2-3 months of each other(roughly).

2 months and 19 days since last grab bag.? the longest wait so far has been from june15-september 21. (3 months and 6 days).

so i assume i would be correct in saying that the next grab bag should occur sometime between now and march 13?