Back to forum
rss 285 weeks ago
Well, since the logo bird will be here every month, sooner or later these teefury chaps will run out of ideas I'd imagine.
Let's flood them with everything we have thought of over these last couple of months now so they can havea years worth of fodder all before the youthful exuberance we feel here wears off ;)
I would like to start with the obvious and say I would buy 2 of the 4 international shipping birds so let's go people.
What else have you got?
14Comments
    285 weeks ago
    I would love to see a print of the German bird. Deutschland ist prima!
    285 weeks ago
    I WANT TO SEE THE BIRD DOING STUFF LIKE SNOWBOARDING OR SURFING!!!!!
    285 weeks ago
    I would like to see a different animal parodying the bird
    285 weeks ago
    omg both of those ideas rock, and have unlimited options. way cool.
    now with the 100 shirt being a bunch of them afterall, this thread might even come in useful faster ;)
    285 weeks ago
    my email got flooded with tons of amazing birds - would each make a bitchent tee - we are going to throw them all together in the collab - should be rad!
    285 weeks ago
    word!
    285 weeks ago
    I can't wait to see what you do for the collab. Should be awesome!
    285 weeks ago
    logo bird needs a bunch of random piercings and tattoos lol
    285 weeks ago
    ummm, no it doesn't. pepper bird does LOL.
    285 weeks ago
    I don't have any graphics programs and it was too late for Pepper to submit one in my name for the 100th shirt in my name but I'd like to see one with a Star of David in place of the eye.
    285 weeks ago
    Well for the collab I did a quick sketch of a real bird with a lightning eye. I think a collection of different kinds of birds with the lightning eye, like a cardinal, blue jay, etc., would be a nice shirt.
    285 weeks ago
    well after such and amazing collaboration, i cant wait to see the possibilities for future logo birds. i thought such an onslaught of them would make me sick of them. instead, it only makes me curious to see what more could be done to it lol.
    283 weeks ago
    Hmmmm...I must try this.
    282 weeks ago
    Ah, so there's a bird shirt every month! Didn't know that. So -- they'll be using submissions?