Back to forum
rss 299 weeks ago
I think we need a forum for the suggestions.

I love the idea proposed by WAVEFORUM (I hope that's right) of printing the international Tee Fury birds on shirts (of course you'd need an American one as well). Hell, I'd pretty much order all of them they are so sweet.
46Comments
    299 weeks ago
    I think another teefury bird 3 days after a bird is too soon. I would have no objection to a new jimiyo if they have more, since he did start the list after all.
    299 weeks ago
    Maybe it takes away from the spirit of teefury.... but not many knew about teefury the first time they printed a shirt... Maybe for the special 100th day, they could reprint the first print.
    299 weeks ago
    It has to be a collaboration or let the best selling artist do it.
    299 weeks ago
    Some form of collab sounds good. Like a massive one. Set a general theme, everybody makes a small part, and someone puts em together in a nice composition?
    299 weeks ago
    Collab Collab Collab!
    One little illo each around a theme?
    299 weeks ago
    Let's do it!
    299 weeks ago
    everyone is welcome to rock out a collab - we will print it for sure - but there is not a lot of time ;) as long as we have the imagary but the problem is we would need the art at the very latest by tomorrow evening at 8pm PST - the 100th shirt goes LIVE on at 9pm tomorrow night ;(
    299 weeks ago
    Layne give us the template for the bird. Everyone do one bird each, all black n white. Lets doooooo it
    299 weeks ago
    We're all doing a teefury bird in one color (black) and e-mailing it to someone?

Let's let everyone know!!
    299 weeks ago
    Okay - here is link to the illustrator version of the bird - have fun ;)

Download the TeeFury Logo
    299 weeks ago
    I'm in. So this is one color? Black on white or the opposite?
    299 weeks ago
    Ill try to get something done :)
    299 weeks ago
    Wait, so is this black on a white tee, or black and white on a different color tee?
    299 weeks ago
    Hopefully this will work. Heres mine:
    http://www.imagesduo.com/files/41be62e70850a80ca75075c92ca798ff..ai
    299 weeks ago
    Kyle - thanks for subbing - but I cant get your file - will you email it to me at [email protected] ?
    299 weeks ago
    I don't have illustrator; I only have photoshop. Is that ok that the file is in photoshop format? Also, can you please send a non-illustrator version of the logo (pdf) to [email protected] thanks!
    299 weeks ago
    Sent to your email, and Olechka, you can open illustrator files in photoshop.
    299 weeks ago

We have received 20 birds so far!! thank you everyone - keep them coming!!
    299 weeks ago
    I've just sent u mine ;).
    299 weeks ago
    I sent one too. ^-^
    299 weeks ago
    You've seriously already got 20?

Holy smurf!

Let's keep going! I'm working on mine!
    299 weeks ago
    I'm working on one, too. Why not?

What will you do if two or more people have similar logos?
    299 weeks ago
    Everyone gets on the shirt -even if their are similar ones - no worries! There have been some VERY creative entries - we are almost to 30! Is it possible we will be able to actually get to 50?? OMG that would be insane - I would be so stoked I am soo happy to see all the amazing ideas coming through!
    299 weeks ago
    i turned in a simple one... figured it would be alot of them so at least mine will be distinguishable if its microscopic :)
    299 weeks ago
    Kelly - can you send it in again? what was the email you used? I dont see one from peppersagooddog -
  • Load More Comments