Back to forum
rss 178 weeks ago
OK...this is a very rough mock up of an idea I want to do...but I am having trouble with the line art, so i wanted to get feedback before proceeding...any thoughts or critiques would be very appreciated...I am not sure if Kaylee is needed...maybe just Mall saying "Trap?" and Ackbar saying :Trap."

Photobucket
12Comments
    178 weeks ago
    Photobucket
    178 weeks ago
    Photobucket
    178 weeks ago
    khallion said: Photobucket

Haha, I don't even think Akbar needs a word bubble.
    178 weeks ago
    Maybe Ackbar's bubble could just have an ellipsis
    178 weeks ago
    Thank you, I will play around with that. I am not sure I am happy with the art..I just don't think their good enough, Mal especially.....but I really love the idea.
    178 weeks ago
    It is a little rough looking still, but I LOVE the idea. I love me some Firefly and Akbar! I hope to one day buy some form of this shirt!
    178 weeks ago
    I usually draw women, I never draw men, so I am having a tough time. I wonder if I should go more cartoon-y, or more realistic.
    172 weeks ago
    ManoloFresco said:
    khallion said: Photobucket

Haha, I don't even think Akbar needs a word bubble.

I realize this is 6 weeks old... but I love this idea. Big yes on the ellipsis, or on no bubble for Ackbar.
    172 weeks ago
    I like it being a fan of both of them. Mal could be more recognizable though. Overall, it's pretty cool
    172 weeks ago
    I have put this to the side for a bit because I just can't quite figure out how to get Mal's face right....nice that people still like it though, maybe I'll try again. :)
    172 weeks ago
    Does Mal need suspenders?
    172 weeks ago
    yeah...and I think he should have his browncoat on, too. You guys think this would stand a shot of getting printed if I figured out Mal's face?