Back to forum
rss 165 weeks ago
Don't know if this has been done before but.....What is your favourite t-shirt that you have bought from teefury and what is the design you most regret missing out on most?

7Comments
    165 weeks ago
    Biggest regret which I hope to soon buy from Ian's store (which is here being modeled by a executive producer of Lost):
    PolarBeer-Carlton800.jpg

And the fav that I own? Black version of WWJLD
    wwjld.jpg
    165 weeks ago
    My favorite so far is the LOST finale collage: http://www.teefury.com/archive/847/Lost_Collage/

And I regret missing out on the WWJLD above, actually. I found out about it after I started checking TeeFury daily. I did manage to get some stickers of the same image though, so it's okay. I have a WWJLD computer now instead. :-)
    165 weeks ago
    Where in the world did you get stickers of WWJLD!? (new to the site.. still figuring things out)
    165 weeks ago
    I'm so sad that I only recently became obsessed with Lost because now I've missed all of the amazing shirts. :(
    165 weeks ago
    I regret not buying the batman and robin parody.,seriously, bad. Ass. Shirt.
    165 weeks ago
    drwyrick said: Where in the world did you get stickers of WWJLD!? (new to the site.. still figuring things out)

Jimiyo recently gave some away to 30 people on his Facebook page.

Don't worry that you missed the giveaway though, because he sells them for only $2 on his website. Hope that helps. :-)
    164 weeks ago
    My favorite design so far is a tie between "Peach Nouveau" by bisqueets and "Rolling Deep" by Jonah Block. I guess I'll go with "Rolling Deep" since it's a little more wearable as a shirt, and because it's baller as hell.

The three designs I regret missing most are "Godzilla vs. Gamera" by Raz, "Cantina Road" by Jason Tracewell, and "Best Buddies" by Chris Wahl, all absolutely gorgeous.

I also wish I would have picked up some of the recent designs like "Death by Cuteness," "StarWalk" (Not as cool as "Cantina Road" but I love white on red), "Snakes on a Cane," "Tatooine Suns," "Droid Berg", and "Doc Fink." I would be completely broke though!