Back to forum
rss 165 weeks ago
Does anyone know if it's at all possible to turn an image like this into a printable design on Teefury?

I always like to work rough and sloppy. Everything that I make and like seems to come out looking something like this and I've always wondered if there is a way to make it printable.

Thanks!
7Comments
    165 weeks ago
    As long as you keep works largely tonal like this one then I think TeeFury can alter it slightly to make it more printable.

My girlfriend chimed in that that's a really cute design by the way.
    165 weeks ago
    Thanks for the response Scafl! That would be cool if they could because I'm not too sure how to do it myself. I had to go and change it altogether and I'm not sure how I like it compared to the original sketchy version.

asl_kitty_loves_you.jpg

Oh, and thank your girlfriend for the sweet compliment on my design. I really appreciate it! :)
    165 weeks ago
    I love your style!
    165 weeks ago
    I actually prefer the sketchy one! I'd definitely buy it.
    165 weeks ago
    I prefer the latter, looks much better. I don't like how the former one has stubs for feet. I would wear the latter one, I don't need to prove how manly I am 24/7. I bought two Peach Nouveau shirts after all.
    164 weeks ago
    Thanks for the feedback everyone! I personally love the looseness of the original design, but I agree with Scafl that the stub feet aren't very appealing. I think I'll have to figure out how to get more looseness in cleaned up designs in the future.
    164 weeks ago
    What about these colors? I almost think the hot pink/blue one would make fun stickers...

asl_kitty_pinky_loves_you.jpg

asl_kitty_neon_loves_you.jpg