Back to forum
rss 165 weeks ago
Posted this on the submissions forum, but thought I might get more feedback if I made a post!

Here's my newest design, "Showdown":

What do you think of the design / colours / placement etc?

All feedback would be welcome!!

Cheers
9Comments
    165 weeks ago
    hey man! It looks fantastic. extremely creative!
    165 weeks ago
    This is excellent, I would definitely purchase!
    165 weeks ago
    Very very cool. This is a great design. My only suggestion is to touch up the color on the "purple" side. On the "blue" side you have a dark blue and a very light blue which contrast very well. The purples blend too much which make those images too hard to see. Replace your light purple with an even lighter shade and your design would be perfect. It's as simple as that.

I hope this helps, good luck!
    165 weeks ago
    Great great stuff, TB!!!
    165 weeks ago
    I honestly think the characters look a little too blocky, Rambo in particular looks like a chick because of how his lips are drawn. I also don't understand what's going on with Conan's legs, is he supposed to be kneeling?

I love the colors you went with though, it looks fantastic overall. I also more or less like the characters you chose.
    165 weeks ago
    Now that I've looked at this a little more closely, is that guy on the bottom left supposed to be Conan? I honestly can't tell, it definitely doesn't look like the Schwarzenegger Conan from what I remember.
    165 weeks ago
    Scafl said: I honestly think the characters look a little too blocky, Rambo in particular looks like a chick because of how his lips are drawn. I also don't understand what's going on with Conan's legs, is he supposed to be kneeling?

I love the colors you went with though, it looks fantastic overall. I also more or less like the characters you chose.

Yeah looking back on it, I think I need to go over some of the characters faces in particular. Also that's meant to be tarzan, maybe I need to add something to make that clearer?

Thanks for the feedback!!
    165 weeks ago
    Unless you're going with the Disney version, I thought Tarzan had shorter, slicked back hair?
    165 weeks ago
    Yeah you're absolutely right, it seems most live action Tarzan films do show him with short hair! This version is based on the character from the 1984 film, "Greystroke: The legend of Tarzan", which shows him as having long dark hair. I guess people will be more familiar with the short haired version though.