Hello! As the title states, I'm an illustrator with kick-ass digital skills, seeking a partner in crime who has any number of killer concepts floating around in their heads. This collaboration can be for just one tee, or for as many as we can make!

Don't think you have the artistic talent to execute an tee design? Look no further. :)

A little about myself:

I have been a freelance illustrator/graphic designer for 5 years. I'm currently a college student. I competed in Woot's shirt derby once, and did surprisingly well (5th place).

How would the collaboration work?

It could be short-term or long-term. Either just one tee collaboration, or twenty! As many ideas we can produce that truly look great. I am a hard worker, and will not settle until we make a great shirt, both in concept and execution. We go 50/50 on the earnings.

If you post in this thread or PM me, I will get back to you, or you can send me an email if you like ( hello(at)eliperez.com).

I am serious about this post, I know I have the skills to make a best-selling tee, I just need a writer/collaborator who wants to join me on this epic quest to pancakes!

14Comments
    179 weeks ago
    Hey, I'm interested. I have limited art skills but can come up with great ideas. Hit me up at Cleandregs if you happen to use AIM, or [email protected] if you prefer MSN.
    179 weeks ago
    Oh, and my email is [email protected]
    179 weeks ago
    I have two ideas one I made a bad version of and another I never finished would be nice to see them done well
    179 weeks ago
    I'm totally interested bro, I would be great If i could see some of your stuff but I'll just ask you in a email
    179 weeks ago
    touwe said: I have two ideas one I made a bad version of and another I never finished would be nice to see them done well

Hey touwe, thanks for your interest, but I just realized that TeeFury doesn't have a PM system. Could I get your email? :)

biotwist said: I'm totally interested bro, I would be great If i could see some of your stuff but I'll just ask you in a email

Hello biotwist, were you the one who emailed me earlier? If so, I sent some samples, but let me know if you'd like to see more!

To everyone: I look forward to hearing and discussing your ideas!
    179 weeks ago
    Oh, and I forgot to mention that I emailed you, Scafl.
    179 weeks ago
    [email protected] If you could send some more information and some samples of your work we can discuss it more.
    179 weeks ago
    [email protected]

VERY interested, Ive got some good ideas for some shirts. For a sample idea see my avatar.
    179 weeks ago
    I'm interested with a few ideas. My email addy is atreydies@gmail. If you email put somthing about teefury in the subjest line, as i tend to delete emails that I don't know the sender.
    179 weeks ago
    Hey everyone, I had a really rough end of the weekend, so it may take me a day to get around to emailing everyone! I look forward to chatting with all of you soon!
    179 weeks ago
    Ok, well I've already got my hands into a couple ideas with some people, and even though I would love to hear from all of you, I don't want to swamp myself with work and end up producing ugly designs. Hoping that things will continue to work out for me, in the near future I will be in contact with the rest of you. :)
    179 weeks ago
    Definitely interested.
    Email: [email protected]
    Currently got a few ideas, but I smurf at graphic design.
    178 weeks ago
    Was wondering where that e-mail was. Guess i will sit around and wait patiently building up more ideas.
    172 weeks ago
    Got some great ideas in my head, and could probably come up with many more! ;^)

You can get in touch with me at: [email protected]