Back to forum
rss 166 weeks ago
Hey guys,

I'm relatively new to Teefury (been checking daily for around 4 months) and i've been reading about the next "grab bag." I've also seen this while looking through the gallery.

What exactly is it, when exactly does it occur (and how often), and what should i expect?

thanks!
11Comments
    166 weeks ago
    Grab bags usually happen about every three months or so, and are a special day when customers can buy random past shirts for a lower price.

Keep an eye on TeeFury.com, the newsletters, and Facebook and you won't miss it :)
    166 weeks ago
    thanks a bunch! just wanted to be in the loop :)
    166 weeks ago
    jpsenior said: thanks a bunch! just wanted to be in the loop :)

Yeah if you are checking TeeFury daily you wont miss it. It will come up as the shirt for that day and you will be able to buy random shirts for $5 each. Those grab bag days are 4 of my favorite days of the year.
    166 weeks ago
    Yea Grab bags rock, I got 2 shirts from the last one. Was not the 1 shirt i was aiming at but I still got 2 really good designs.
    166 weeks ago
    I just love getting shirts that I wouldn't otherwise think to buy. Gets me wearing ones I wouldn't usually.

Plus worst case scenario you get a cheap shirt to use as a sleep shirt if you don't like it.
    166 weeks ago
    touwe said: I just love getting shirts that I wouldn't otherwise think to buy. Gets me wearing ones I wouldn't usually.

Plus worst case scenario you get a cheap shirt to use as a sleep shirt if you don't like it.

You can also use it to trade for a shirt you want. :) I'm thinking of buying a few shirts during the next grab bag. Betters my chance of getting at least one of the shirts I really want. If not I'll try to trade it for a shirt I want.
    166 weeks ago
    sounds awesome.
    166 weeks ago
    furthermore! haha..

for the sake of argument: if i wanted to buy 3 shirts on grab bag day, is there a guarantee that they will all be different shirts? and what happens if i get a shirt a already purchased from teefury? just double the awesome?
    165 weeks ago
    jpsenior said: furthermore! haha..

for the sake of argument: if i wanted to buy 3 shirts on grab bag day, is there a guarantee that they will all be different shirts? and what happens if i get a shirt a already purchased from teefury? just double the awesome?

I bought 3 grab bags a few months ago, and got 3 different shirts, and the one of the three that I really like, I had already bought. the other 2 I'm not sure what to do with right now.
    165 weeks ago
    Would i be correct in saying the last grab bag was june 15th? After looking through several pages in the gallery, i saw that there was a grab bag on june 15th. i then kept looking; before that, there was a grab bag on april 15 and february 15. thats once every 2 months on the 15th. maybe i just skimmed to quickly and did not see more recent grab bags? or has there really not been a grab bag in roughly 7 months? I don't know why i keep bringing it up; i guess i'm just excited about the grab bag because i've never done it before..
    165 weeks ago
    ^nvm about that.. i just looked more carefully to see there were grab bags on september 21 and december 7.

thats about a 2 and a half month gap.. so i'm just gonna assume the grab bags are within 2-3 months of each other(roughly).

2 months and 11 days since last grab bag.? the longest wait so far has been from june15-september 21. (3 months and 6 days).

so i assume i would be correct in saying that the next grab bag should occur sometime between now and march 13? im just really bored and wanted to figure that out.. i'm probably wrong anyways lol.