Back to forum
rss 166 weeks ago
If you are interested in any of these shirts, please email me at [email protected] This is a first come, first served basis, but I can hold a shirt for up to seven days. I accept paypal or money order. Shipping is free in the US but International shipping is extra. Serious emails only. I combine shipping, but prices are firm. Thanks! :)

$15 Men's Shirts
Lightkatana Fight... Small, Large
Frakking Awful... Small
Tusken Pride... Small
Bowling... Small
Serenity Sake... Small
Dark Side of the Triforce... Small, XLarge
Gruss Von Krampus... Small
Millenterprise Falcon... Medium
Thor... XLarge

$20 Men's Shirts
Count The Shadows... Large
Exterminated... Large, 2XLarge
Its A Trap... Large
Pirate Service Announcement... Small, Medium, Large, 2XLarge

$15 Women's Shirts
I Drive 88 MPH... Large
Katamari Devolution... Large, XLarge
Koopa The Hutt... Medium
Scarebear... Medium
Blue Plate Special... Small
15Comments
    166 weeks ago
    I forgot to mention that I also have Women's Dark Side of the Triforce shirts in small, medium, large, and xlarge. All are $15 each.
    166 weeks ago
    If you could somehow get a few of the older LOST shirts, my patronage would be yours. Until then, adieu!
    166 weeks ago
    If you had Exterminated in mens xl I'd have bought it.
    166 weeks ago
    Sorry guys, I only bought a handful of those shirts and they sold out quickly. Check ebay. They might have it.
    163 weeks ago
    I'm still looking for an "Escape" shirt in women's small. I'd be eternally grateful if you alert me if you happen to find one. I'm still looking on ebay, etc.
    163 weeks ago
    NeedsClothes said: I'm still looking for an "Escape" shirt in women's small. I'd be eternally grateful if you alert me if you happen to find one. I'm still looking on ebay, etc.

I have a Brand New female XL Escape if you're interested. I know you want a small but, hey can't blame me for trying. :)
    162 weeks ago
    Bardan Jusik said: If you could somehow get a few of the older LOST shirts, my patronage would be yours. Until then, adieu!

I have a NEW NEVER WORN XXL CONSTANT shirt I am trying to sell
    get back to me if interested [email protected]
    162 weeks ago
    I'm interested in the Exterminated in the 2XL if it's still available.
    162 weeks ago
    yes, I still have that shirt, jendenscott. Please email me if you are still interested! :)
    162 weeks ago
    Dark Side of the Triforce... XLarge

Still have, ma'am? Also, which design is the XLarge Thor? Can't seem to find it in the gallery, unless I'm skipping it over. Thanks!
    162 weeks ago
    Do you still have the Men's Small Frakking Awful?
    162 weeks ago
    @emoryarts Was that a Dark Side of the Triforce in a women's or men's XL? Because I don't have the men's size any longer. And I also sold the Thor, but the gallery link is http://www.teefury.com/archive/1065/Thor/

@agentcards Yes, I still have that shirt. Please email me if you are interested.
    162 weeks ago
    christy_s25 said: I forgot to mention that I also have Women's Dark Side of the Triforce shirts in small, medium, large, and xlarge. All are $15 each.

Please let me know if you still have the Women's XL Dark Side of the Triforce shirt, and how do I contact you?
    162 weeks ago
    rats said:
    how do I contact you?

Ignore that, I didn't fully read your posting!!!
    162 weeks ago
    Please go to my updated list of shirts for sale!
    http://www.teefury.com/forum/3610/Shirts_for_sale____updated_/