Back to forum
rss 180 weeks ago
Personally I'm a pretty big fan. I vaguely remember bits & pieces from my childhood, we also used to have one of the action figures(where you could take off the 'fake' human face to reveal the lizard below). After watching season one of the revamp I revisited the first two original mini-series' on netflix, and to my surprise they were amazing.

Season two is underway, and while popular belief is that they've "jumped the shark" and are headed in a straight b-line to cancelation, I still find myself glued to the boob-tube every tuesday night. So I wanted to create a v-tee, it's hearkened back to the original with those red uniforms and sweet sunglasses.

So, what do you think? What should I change if anything? Is this something the teefurians would be interested in? And, should I sub this bad larry?

Friendship is Universal

5Comments
    180 weeks ago
    Ha I really like the shirt. And I really like the show. I think the only reason they are heading towards cancellation is because the episodes can't be viewed online. Which is why I've stopped watching it. But cool shirt.
    180 weeks ago
    I believe they are headed for cancellation because the show stinks but that is just my opinion :-)
    180 weeks ago
    I watch it every week but I'm rooting for the lizards ;)
    180 weeks ago
    hahaha! me too... that kid tyler is such a little whiny smurf–I want to kill him. And even though I don't mind her as much here, I absolutely HATED Juliette on Lost, and therefor cannot get behind her character.
    180 weeks ago
    just subbed it here, and also put it up on the bubble:

Friendship is Universal