Back to forum
rss 167 weeks ago
I didn't scan through the whole forum to see if this has already been addressed, so I am bringing it up now.

I had a friend of mine order me two of the Lightkatana shirts. I really loved this concept from the start. When I received my shirts, the Vader was hard ro make out- the black lines and the grey fill were just too similiar for my tastes.

I washed both of them in cold water and dried them in low heat- pulling them out, I noticed that what little contrast there was between the black and the grey had been eliminated. I am upset now, as I have two shirts with a jedi waging war against an unidentifiable black blob- the only identifying feature is the red lightsaber, which fills in the blank.

While not the norm, I have noticed that some of my shirts are lacking in quality- incidently, another SW shirt I got- the AT-AT getting wrapped up by the snow speeders using Christmas lights, had print issues as well- it looked muddled- and that was another 2-fer buy.

I want to know if anyone else has had problems like thins- specifically these two shirts.

Thanks,
Jason
5Comments
    167 weeks ago
    Incidentally, I have also had a Star Wars shirt, "Super Fettio Bros" by MankindRam end up being an iron on instead of a screen print, the TeeFury standard. However, since I bought it from eBay long after it had been printed rather than on the day it debuted on TeeFury, I suspect that it may be a forgery. Perhaps it really was from TeeFury and someone screwed up royally, who knows...

I'm really sorry to hear about your print issues in particular, I dislike iron ons because they tend to break apart over time, but at least design encompassing details aren't discarded entirely! Too bad too, I was hunting for those shirts...
    167 weeks ago
    Hi Jason

If you ever are unhappy with a TeeFury shirt, contact [email protected] :) They're the dudes who can fix things. Whenever possible, contact them right when you notice a problem- the AT-AT shirt you're talking about is over a year old, so it might be too late to do anything about that.
    166 weeks ago
    Jason, I have the exact same problem with my lightkatana fight shirt! 2 cold delicate washes, and Darth Vader looks like a shadow fighting Luke. It's really quite disappointing.
    166 weeks ago
    Bardan Jusik said: Jason, I have the exact same problem with my lightkatana fight shirt! 2 cold delicate washes, and Darth Vader looks like a shadow fighting Luke. It's really quite disappointing.

I received it as a random shirt and noticed that as well. I don't mind though because they sent me the wrong sizes and gave me a refund so essentially it was free anyway. Had I bought it when it was on sale I would have been unhappy though. Oh well it will make its way to being given away sooner or later since I have no use for large shirts.
    166 weeks ago
    Yea I have found this an issue too, its just how it ended up looking after being transfered over. I still qutie enjoy the shirt even though Vader's detail can't really be seen