If anyone has a Women's Small Count the Shadows, I would really love to buy it from you. I can't believe I missed that shirt! I am a massive fan of Doctor Who (with four t-shirts, and still want more) and that was a REALLY COOL DESIGN! Just like the Who design that I also missed...
Come to think of it, if you have Who in the same size of Count the Shadows I'd be willing to buy that one too.
Please?!?!?! I'M BEGGING ALL OF YOU GOOD SOULS OUT THERE WHO WANT TO HELP A BUMMED OUT WHOVIAN.
9Comments
    167 weeks ago
    That was probably the best who shirt ever made.

because people ask me who is that band..

im like swedish black metal.
    167 weeks ago
    I'd be willing to switch it for the Coexist shirt. I have enough black in my closet.
    167 weeks ago
    I have it for sell on ebay but its a Men's Large. Would you still be interested? Email me at [email protected] if you are.
    167 weeks ago
    tephita3 said: I'd be willing to switch it for the Coexist shirt. I have enough black in my closet.

I was actually planning on buying from somebody, but if I can get ahold of the Coexist shirt, would you be interesting in trading?
    167 weeks ago
    I have it in a Ladies Medium. Worn and washed once.
    167 weeks ago
    KrazyKlaire said:
    tephita3 said: I'd be willing to switch it for the Coexist shirt. I have enough black in my closet.

I was actually planning on buying from somebody, but if I can get ahold of the Coexist shirt, would you be interesting in trading?

I would be interested.
    167 weeks ago
    totallypipe said: I have it in a Ladies Medium. Worn and washed once.

Count the Shadows or Who? Either one would be good for me :)
    167 weeks ago
    Count the Shadows
    160 weeks ago
    i will trade one of my three for a womens large count the shadows shirt