It's about time for another Missmonster shirt isn't it?

I've spoken with her and she's open to suggestions.

What classic monster would you like Missmonster style?
155Comments
    181 weeks ago
    Hipster Frankenstiens monster
    :D
    181 weeks ago
    The Jabberwock.
    181 weeks ago
    i vote Spring Heeled Jack, he's a demon from the 1830's who shoots fire and smacks people, i have a feeling he is right up your ally :]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spring_Heeled_Jack
    181 weeks ago
    cerberus!
    181 weeks ago
    Bride of Frankenstien would be great! Maybe Rumpelstiltskin!
    ManBearPig... wait, not really "classic" but I know missmonster would make a killer design! :) I will buy whatever she does, it's always guaranteed to be awesome.

181 weeks ago
    The Wendigo.
    181 weeks ago
    Pan! (Greek good of the goathearders/sheaperds, better known for his reed pipes,. Oh, and he was part goat!!)

Please draw PAN! :)
    181 weeks ago
    Love the idea of Jabberwock! Snicker Snack. Also, I'd be interested to see her take on the boogey man.
    181 weeks ago
    ^^AND he was Hermes' son. Chief of Earth..
    181 weeks ago
    I haven't seen a Cerberus yet.. but I believe it would suit her style.
    181 weeks ago
    trogdor the burninator
    181 weeks ago
    Oannes, Sumerian fish-man god that taught humans how to write, do art, and other skills. He would come out of the Ocean every day where people would gather and wait for him to teach them.

Carl Sagan thought Oannes and similar myths like him are hypothetical examples of ancient astronauts.
    181 weeks ago
    I'd love to see Missmonster re-imagine a beast from the Norse myths. Examples off the top of my head would be something like Fenris Wolf, or the Great Sea Serpent (which goes by the names Jörmungandr, or "Midgårdsormen"). Honestly though, pretty much anything she makes is an instant buy in my book.
    181 weeks ago
    Jabberwocky said: The Jabberwock.

Yes that would be awesome!!
    181 weeks ago
    Lamassu! Not very terrifying, but kind of adorable.
    181 weeks ago
    ManBearPig, totally
    181 weeks ago
    SpaceOdin said: I'd love to see Missmonster re-imagine a beast from the Norse myths. Examples off the top of my head would be something like Fenris Wolf, or the Great Sea Serpent (which goes by the names Jörmungandr, or "Midgårdsormen"). Honestly though, pretty much anything she makes is an instant buy in my book.

Indeed!!
    181 weeks ago
    A Really Great Wangdoodle. Though if it has to be classic, the Creature from the Black Lagoon.
    181 weeks ago
    Flying Spagetti Monster FTW!!!!!
    181 weeks ago
    I was always fond of the chimera..
    181 weeks ago
    tiggyvg said: i vote Spring Heeled Jack, he's a demon from the 1830's who shoots fire and smacks people, i have a feeling he is right up your ally :]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spring_Heeled_Jack

i mean the misses ally
    181 weeks ago
    SMAUG! At least in the future when the hobbit hits theaters.
    181 weeks ago
    Swamp Thing would look cool in her style.
    181 weeks ago
    DAGON!
    181 weeks ago
    TiTaN said:
    SpaceOdin said: I'd love to see Missmonster re-imagine a beast from the Norse myths. Examples off the top of my head would be something like Fenris Wolf, or the Great Sea Serpent (which goes by the names Jörmungandr, or "Midgårdsormen"). Honestly though, pretty much anything she makes is an instant buy in my book.

Indeed!!

Norse myths ftw! please:)
  • Load More Comments