Back to forum
rss 168 weeks ago
This is just a suggestion but I think it would be cool if users had slightly more souped up profiles. Like for example it could automatically show your collection of TeeFury purchases with little thumbnails and it could say "My Collection", that'd be a cool feature. Maybe like a fuller profile with a larger picture, etc. I know there is an HTML form already given but I'm just throwin it out there.

Thoughts?
6Comments
    168 weeks ago
    Yeah, I always lose track of how many teefury shirts I have. It would be nice to have a record.
    168 weeks ago
    I actually said the exact same thing when i did the survey! I think this would be an excellent idea and I think EVERYONE would get in on it.
    168 weeks ago
    Yeah it'd be fun and a good way to keep track, cuz like Mrichhh said I've lost track! And it'd be fun to share collections.
    168 weeks ago
    yes! I think that we should have some sort of rating system for trades too, theres a lot of trading going on in the forums, but how do you know the person you are trading with is legit? it would just be easier I think to have some sort of, thumbs up button or something, I dunno, thoughts?
    167 weeks ago
    Yeh thats a good point, there can be an official trading system with ratings. Could really add another dimension to this site.
    167 weeks ago
    Sound like good ideas to me.