Back to forum
rss 182 weeks ago
I've got a few designs, but I was wondering if you had any suggestions of what kind of Torchwood tee you would be interested in. So far the ones I have come up with are: (no scans yet, still working on the colors)

1) Ianto in a Unit hat, with the words "Jack was so right.)
2) The Pterodactyl and the words "Pet Pterodactyls- Get 'em before their extinct! Respond to Torchwood at the Rift."
3) Just a tee with "The Perception Filter makes me really good at hide n seek."

Any other suggestions? Tell me, please! Or just critique of my designs.
8Comments
    182 weeks ago
    I think I need to watch this show
    182 weeks ago
    how about a reference to the rift?
    182 weeks ago
    I like all three ideas!
    182 weeks ago
    christy_s25 said: how about a reference to the rift?

What kind of reference? A picture or words?
    182 weeks ago
    I don't remember any pictures of what the rift looks like unless it was that pole thing in the middle of HQ, but that's not very iconic. It would have to be a line from torchwood that Jack or someone said about it. Unless you have a catchy line yourself. :)
    182 weeks ago
    christy_s25 said: I don't remember any pictures of what the rift looks like unless it was that pole thing in the middle of HQ, but that's not very iconic. It would have to be a line from torchwood that Jack or someone said about it. Unless you have a catchy line yourself. :)

The 'pole thing' in the Hub is what they use to control the rift, I think, and the rift is never portrayed. I think it's called a rift manipulator.

I'm sure you could use a picture of it or just, as is stated above, a quote. If you wanted a picture, perhaps one of the rings of light going up the rift manipulator (from Journey's End).
    182 weeks ago
    I'd buy the pterodactyl one in a heartbeat!
    182 weeks ago
    I like all three ideas as well ;) can't wait to see the designs!