Back to forum
rss 182 weeks ago
So...I got my pirate service announcement shirt, and the thin black lines are all gone...it appears the white bled into them while it was printed...needless to say, I wasnt too thrilled, anyone else have this happen?
4Comments
    182 weeks ago
    I just recieved mine and I agree, they are very poor quality printing. I have written teefury and asked for a refund. This has got to be the worst shirt they have ever printed.
    182 weeks ago
    christy_s25 said: I just recieved mine and I agree, they are very poor quality printing. I have written teefury and asked for a refund. This has got to be the worst shirt they have ever printed.

will they give refunds? please let me know how things go...thank you for the reply.
    182 weeks ago
    Nooooooooo! Mine shipped a few days ago. What a terrible surprise. If I have the same problem, I'll post here when it arrives.
    182 weeks ago
    Bardan Jusik said: Nooooooooo! Mine shipped a few days ago. What a terrible surprise. If I have the same problem, I'll post here when it arrives.
    Yeah please let me know, I would rather mine just be a defect so I can get a better printed one...thanks for posting, hope yours is alright.