Back to forum
rss 286 weeks ago
So I have just joined the TeeFury community and I have a few questions about the system...

Fist of all, after the first day, is the shirt REALLY gone? I mean, I've been on shirt wot for a while now and when a day goes by over there the shirt is moved away from the spotlight, no more copies are made, and the price goes up $5. Well, while looking at some of the old TeeFury shirts I have seen some REALLY good shirts that I would LOVE to have. What I am asking is is there really ABSOLUTELY NO WAY to get ahold of past shirts? If so, what do they do with the extras? Just throw them out? If anyone knows where these extra shirts go or if there is anywhere that is selling past TeeFury shirts, I'd love to know...
13Comments
    286 weeks ago
    some were i read Layne was going to do mystery grab bags that would contain some of the old past shirt but im not sure if this will happen
    286 weeks ago
    the artists retain rights to their work, so they may have the design printed again elsewhere but not at teefury, the dead bird keeps the teefury archive along with links to the artists portfolio sites
    286 weeks ago
    You are correct! These tees are HISTORY after 24 hours - we are not even sure if we can do the whole mystery tee idea because we still need to get permission from all the past artists to do this - everyone misses a tee or two they really love - it definitely smurfs to miss a tee you like - heck even we miss tees - we dont print extras - we run a pretty tight ship (have to at $9 tees ;) - So our recommendation is, if you see a tee you love then you better grab it ;)
    286 weeks ago
    Though the shirts aren't purchasable after 24 hours, is there still a way to see them? (For example, if I wanna show people the shirt I got before it arrives)
    286 weeks ago
    Yes, they're here: http://thedeadbird.wordpress.com/

Although today I noticed that the past few designs haven't been added yet...
    286 weeks ago
    http://thedeadbird.wordpress.com/
    286 weeks ago
    so if a shirt doesent sell well do you throw them out? or do you just print them as they are ordered
    286 weeks ago
    thedeadbird hasn't been working. It stopped updating for an odd reason, right after Joe the Plumber day.
    286 weeks ago
    You might get lucky and find one up for sale or trade on teetrade.org once in a while. :-)
    286 weeks ago
    archive coming here . . .soon check out the post on most popular tshirt yet - and check out the graph - we will post these on all the old featured designs
    117 weeks ago
    bump.
    117 weeks ago
    What was the point of bumping this thread?
    52 weeks ago
    | |
    | 2008-2013 |
    | __ __ |
    | / --- \ |
    | /_/|RIP|\_\ |
    | | | |
    | |__ _| |
    ____ |___________|__________