Back to forum
rss 170 weeks ago
I'm having major issues trying to submit work. Everytime is try to submit somthing I get taken to a blank tshirt fury page. I don't know why this is happening. At first I thought it was my computer, but I've tried from other devices and this still occurs. Is this happening to anyone else? Or does anyone have a solution?
-Iroek
13Comments
    170 weeks ago
    Do you have non-alphanumeric characters in your filename? That's caused problems for me in the past.
    170 weeks ago
    No its just normal letters. When I hit submit it takes me to a teefury frame that's blank in the middle
    170 weeks ago
    when I load the file from the browse obviously it has some characters like C: and \ but the file its self is named in just letters. This is really annoying
    169 weeks ago
    Hello iroek, did you ever find a solution? I'm having the same problem.
    169 weeks ago
    No, and no1 seems to want to help. I've emailed tfury and posted on their facebook but no solution. Its agrivating beyond belief
    169 weeks ago
    Try uploading the image to a site such as imgur.com and using that image in the submission form. If that fails, post the imgur urls and I'll have go submitting from my computer.
    169 weeks ago
    I tried submitting it via my photobucket and that failed, I tried from both internet explorer and Firefox and that failed. I tried uploading the image to my phone and sending it...fail. So I have no idea why this is happening. I would like to fix the issue so I can submit desings. I don't know if it has anything to do with my security settings, however I have never had this problem with anything else. My facebook, behanced, photobucket all upload images from my comp fine without issue. My machine is an Alienware M15x and I'm running Vipre anti virus pro and using Firefox as my default browser. Any help or insight would be aprieated
    -Iroek
    169 weeks ago
    Syzygy - How exactly do you submit a photo uploaded to an image hosting site? It won't let me submit URLs, only documents from my computer.

Yeah, I agree, iroek. It's annoying that not only does this problem continue to take place, but also due to the lack of concern from the staff. If it's a problem with my/our documents, no one has even volunteered to analyze our problems. Very poor customer service, it's almost worth going to a different tee-community, as much as I hate to say that.
    169 weeks ago
    sites like photobucket will provide you with url codes and embed codes that can be used to link an image. However this does not work either, I have already tried it. I have emailed teefury 3times now and either recived an automated response or an email telling me to direct my questions elsewhere...where I get another automated response. Ive even posted on their wall at facebook explaining my issue and was ignored. The only bit of info I got was...."It should say Coolness! thanks for submitting" and it no help. Honestly if I dont get an answer soon or a solution I'll just take my designs to anothersite because this is terrible customer service at best, which sux because I really enjoy the other designers here
    169 weeks ago
    haha I posted the name of another site and the board censored it by posting "Anothersite" where the companies web name was...thats cool; they can get that to work but you cant submit a thing
    169 weeks ago
    Not sure if it's your browser or our submission page, but I've seen your Cthulhu design like 15 times in the queue.
    169 weeks ago
    really? IDK why it didnt say it went through. Well guess that answers my question. Sorry I sent it a billion times. I was told if I didnt see that text that it didnt go through and try again. I withdraw my complaint then. Sorry
    169 weeks ago
    So you do look at the submissions! =)
    Wait...
    *grabs jimiyo* Then why haven't you printed any of my designs?!? *shakeshakeshake* =P

emoryarts, you can always post your submission to the submission thread since the staff check that as well.