Back to forum
rss 169 weeks ago
Just submitted this one, I hope it's not too hard to work out (subject kinda gives its away ;)

Please let me know what you think :D

Thanks
9Comments
    169 weeks ago
    I like it a lot :-). However it could get even better if you add some context... I mean, from where is the dragon falling? and why?.
    169 weeks ago
    Bubbles said: I like it a lot :-). However it could get even better if you add some context... I mean, from where is the dragon falling? and why?.

Thanks for the comment, he's dropping from anywhere and as for why? who knows ... it's simply a '"Dragon drop" ;)
    169 weeks ago
    Haha I like it
    169 weeks ago
    Thanks for the comment, personally I prefer connections that aren't instant, hopefully the image is something someone may like and then realise what it is afterwards :D

yeah, the blue is changeable . .can be pretty much anything really :D
    169 weeks ago
    Haha, I really like this! The design is so cute and clever. I didn't get it right away but once I looked at it long enough I had that "ah ha!" moment and a good chuckle.
    169 weeks ago
    Adding a mouse pointer would help cement the pun:
    169 weeks ago
    that delayed 'ah ah!' moment is exactly how I like it :D

Thanks Noislessness :D
    169 weeks ago
    Syzygy said: Adding a mouse pointer would help cement the pun:

nice idea, thanks Syzygy :D
    169 weeks ago
    I love your illustration! It was a bit misleading when I was thinking that the dragon was falling in love, due to the heart-shape look of its body. Until I look at the terror on its face.

You could color the tip of the tail, where it resembles as a mouse pointer, with a heap of ivory.

This teaches me that sometimes, subject titles are worth reading before you let your eyes dance across the artwork!