Back to forum
rss 170 weeks ago

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

would you guys get this??

www.redbubble.com/people/markodarko
11Comments
    170 weeks ago
    It looks really good but I'm not sure if it's clever enough to get accepted.
    170 weeks ago
    um... in a word, no. Nicely designed, but it doesn't really look like the type of thing that is usually accepted (from my experience).
    170 weeks ago
    yeah, I've noticed that all the shirts on here have to be "funny" or at least some of the time...

well thanks guys for responding, appreciate your input!
    170 weeks ago
    I'd love a shirt of Sue Sylvester in the same style as Randy McQuien Jr.
    170 weeks ago
    I think if you were able to sell it through Cafepress or something of that nature you would get a lot of hits. Lots of glee fans
    170 weeks ago
    Lemonpyxie said: I think if you were able to sell it through Cafepress or something of that nature you would get a lot of hits. Lots of glee fans

ah! thanks for the tip!! ^__^
    159 weeks ago
    I like Glee but the design isn't really as 'smart' as the other TeeFury shirts. Also, Glee might be a bit mainstream for the likes of some TeeFurians.
    159 weeks ago
    I agree with CaitlinNerd. Most of the t-shirts have a more obscure reference that non-fandoms wouldn't immediately understand. This one is obvious, and the cheerios look clownish to me in a not cute way. A Sue Sylvester design would definitely be a neat approach for a Teefury-friendly designs though and it's be great to see a Glee shirt here. Good luck. :)
    159 weeks ago
    I think a Glee tee would be an interesting experiment on tee fury

This design is going to need some work if you want to appeal to guys
    159 weeks ago
    This design just seems like it's strictly intended for girls.

A sue sylvester design would be pretty cool though.
    159 weeks ago
    I agree with Slasher444. I also feel that it's a bit too cartoon-ish. If it was more uniform-ish I think it would make it. Like if it's closer to the uniforms the cheerios wear y'know? I'm a huge Glee fan so I think this is a great idea to create a Glee shirt.