Back to forum
rss 170 weeks ago
Sadly I didnt knew this site, when the t-shirt was avaible for buying and I wasn´t lucky when I tried the "surprise-package", so I thought I write and ask, if somebody would like to sell this t-shirt to me!?
Its worth a try!
I would take it as nearly every size.. if it doesnt fit, I´m going to convert it!

Thanks!
14Comments
    170 weeks ago
    i have it in a mens XL
    170 weeks ago
    Amal, email me at [email protected] if you are interested in a men's size Small and XLarge.
    170 weeks ago
    I have a mens size large. Will trade for shirt of equal or lesser "awesome" value.
    170 weeks ago
    I have it in a medium size, too large for me, thought it would fit so would gladly sell it to ya if thats the size u need

[email protected]
    170 weeks ago
    Nixonomics said: I have a mens size large. Will trade for shirt of equal or lesser "awesome" value.

you would have it in a mens large - that would fit perfect!!!!!
    the problem is that the only teefury t-shirt, which I can offer you is the "Kingdom Amalia", but I could offer you the money via paypal!?
    170 weeks ago
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Teefury-Steamboat-Mario-/320641220086?pt=US_CSA_MC_Shirts&hash=item4aa7b4bdf6

It's on ebay
    170 weeks ago
    Hi I have it in a medium unworn and willing to sell it. If you're still interested?
    170 weeks ago
    mndoubleyou said: http://cgi.ebay.com/Teefury-Steamboat-Mario-/320641220086?pt=US_CSA_MC_Shirts&hash=item4aa7b4bdf6

It's on ebay

who would dare put that on ebay!?
    170 weeks ago
    Thanks, but its in 2XL ... I could use that as a bedlcoth! ; ) ..
    169 weeks ago
    I also have a large and a medium if you are still looking
    169 weeks ago
    Best3 said: I also have a large and a medium if you are still looking

a large would be perfect! =)
    but I have nothing to swap...
    169 weeks ago
    piratetony said: Hi I have it in a medium unworn and willing to sell it. If you're still interested?

anyone still have a steamboat mario in dude's medium for sale?
    167 weeks ago
    I would love a medium too. If you are looking to sell one...

[email protected]
    167 weeks ago
    I also have one Steamboat Mario that I can sell or trade in men's medium unworn, [email protected]