Back to forum
rss 171 weeks ago

Hey fellow Teefurians! Can I get some feedback on a shirt color? Please feel free to suggest other colors as well. Personally I like the teal. But the wife seems to think Teal is hard to match with other things. I try not to carry a purse in public, so I wouldn't know. But feel free to chime in! :D

The debate is raging on Facebook as well: Color Decisions...

Thanks!

~ John
9Comments
    171 weeks ago
    I dig the teal best, blue in second.

Who where's tees with things other than jeans or like black pants or khakis anyway? All of those bottoms are neutrals and everything goes with neutrals.
    171 weeks ago
    Definitely the teal. In it there's enough blue for the sky, green for the leaves and grey for the robot to seem like natural colouration seen against a sunrise or sunset.
    171 weeks ago
    I LOVE the purple!
    171 weeks ago
    either teal or red

ever considered cream?

also they're a whole lotta clouds...lol
    171 weeks ago
    Thanks for the feedback guys!

Teal & blue seem to get the most votes. I'll keep working it.

@ Winter - Yep the clouds need some work. I'll try cream too! :D
    171 weeks ago
    Frankly, I like all of the colors and I'd happily wear any of them, but my favourite by far is the teal.
    170 weeks ago
    Thanks zinnia06! You are too kind. I'm leaning towards the teal myself. :D
    170 weeks ago
    All of these except the red have a soothing feel to them that complements the work very well, though if I had to pick one, I'd go with teal as well.

I'm less of a fan of how the clouds are faded off around the edges in the mockups as I prefer the crisp look of your original artwork, and to me the faded edges don't match the style of the rest of the design.
    170 weeks ago
    All good points Ian. I think the teal is the winner. :D I'll wrap it up and submit. After a while you get artists blinders on. A fresh perspective and sounding wall helps!

Thanks everyone I appreciate it more than you know. :D

~ John