Back to forum
rss 286 weeks ago
That was my reaction when I found out about TeeFury...and now. I LOVE the idea of 1 tee per day. I know it's not a new concept but the competitive price gives it an edge and I joined right away. I thought I'd jump on the wagon too but I came to the shipping and billing info page and you're not shipping to Malaysia. Ok, it's not the first time Malaysians got rejected and I thought maybe I should give it more time since TeeFury is still quite new. I could get it to ship to Australia where my bro lives and get him to ship it to me...but I couldn't do that too because of course, Malaysia is not in the list to put my billing info too. I thought I could pay for it and let TeeFury send it to Australia but nope...so what am I doing here? I feel unwelcomed already. I thought if I could design a tee here and got it on the sale page, I'd obviously want to buy one too...but how do I buy when I'm not allowed to? :o(
7Comments
    286 weeks ago
    i think if your design gets picked you'd get a free one of your print.

perhaps you could ask your brother to buy the tees you want for you and you could just pay him back? it's a little trouble but at least you'd get the tee.

don't feel unwelcome. teefury IS new and they just got some international shipping this past weekend. give it time. it's worth waiting for.
    286 weeks ago
    WE HEAR YOU! Malaysia is now in the list ;) however if we get a bunch of fraud charges then we may have to take it off again - so get your tees while you can!!

Let us know how you like em ;)
    286 weeks ago
    Wow that's fast! AND super cool! Thank you very much!!! I do know the reason why Malaysia's off most sites and that smurfs because it affects the rest of us who aren't involved in fraud but honestly passionate about art and well...cool t-shirts! So I'm now on the lookout for one that I really love...I'm gonna skip this bird one though. And hopefully soon I can submit my design here too.

THANKS!!!
    286 weeks ago
    Uhh...wait...I still don't see Malaysia on the list...lol what's going on?
    286 weeks ago
    Sorry Ernie! There now - I double checked ;)
    286 weeks ago
    Yay thanks I checked again, it's REALLY here now! Great!

All the best to TeeFury!
    Erin
    286 weeks ago
    So layne is the philippines in the fraud list too? =)