Back to forum
rss 170 weeks ago
I know this is random guys but I am planning on giving away some tees that I don't wear or never will wear. I need to make room and have too many tees(I know, you can never have too many tees). Instead of me just giving them away to some random person, I decided to try to give them away to people who actually care about art and tees. I plan on giving away 1 to 2 Tees every Wednesday starting next week until however long it takes me to get rid of the selected shirts. So make sure you are following me and paying attention on Wednesday Nights around 9pm EST.

All you have to do is follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Shmarrr

Details: http://bit.ly/fTVYH4 <-------Reblog/retweet if you can

FIRST GIVEAWAY: WEDNESDAY JANUARY 12th, 2011 9pm EST.

Better Explanation:

-Follow me on my twitter account for the contest in-order to be able to win: http://twitter.com/#!/Shmarrr and help me out by RETWEETING.

Stay glued to twitter on Wednesdays around 9pm EST. For the next couple of weeks.

-At that time, I will ask a trivia question through twitter that will be pop culture related and/or could even be related to the tee.

-Submit your answers to @Shmarrr and tag the tweet/answer with #IwantTee — That way it’s easier for me to find the winners. You can enter more than once but NO SPAMMING. Then I will randomly select a winner.

-To be fair, I’ll let people get a peek of the Tee the day of, so you know the details of size and its condition.

-Here’s the great news. ITS ALL FREE! You don’t have to pay for anything. Free Shirt and Free Shipping!

Now you guys may be wondering why I’m giving away some shirts. Its pretty simple honestly. I have way too many shirts! I need to make room and some of these shirts I don’t wear anymore. Yes, some of these shirts I’m giving away have been worn either once or twice BUT THEY ARE FREE. Some have NEVER been worn but I will let you know ahead of time the details of the specific Tee of the day.

Some of these shirts I received in Grab Bags and some were prizes. Yet, I could never find someone who wanted to trade and that’s fine! I just want these tees to get a good home, instead of me just giving them away to some randoms. That’s the whole point of this giveaway. To give these tees to people who actually appreciate Tees. I have some cool stickers that I may throw in too, but that will be a surprise.

Pictured above are some of the tees I plan of giving away. Not all the tees I plan on giving away are in the above picture. Also I will take an actual photo of the actual tee up for grabs just so you guys can see the quality so you know I’m not hiding anything.

There is a chance of me giving away a bonus tee, after I get rid of the first initial tee. That is depending on what type of response I get. If there are a lot of people participating, then I may feel generous and that same night I’ll give another one away. If you don’t win on the first Wednesday, don’t fret, I have a good amount of tees I plan on giving away and will do so every Wednesday until I run out. SO THERE IS TIME.

I know it seems weird but seriously there is no catch at all. Just follow me, stay tuned, and retweet retweet retweet. I honestly just need to make some room and get these shirts out of the clutter which is in my closest. I thought this would be a fun way to meet some people and get rid of some tees instead of just handing them to some rando.

So let me know what you guys think...let me know if you guys are all in for this. If you are, please help me spread the word!
37Comments
    170 weeks ago
    Sadly, I don't tweet.
    170 weeks ago
    laughtrack said: Sadly, I don't tweet.

same here :( I don't even have a facebook.
    170 weeks ago
    Do you guys tumblr?
    170 weeks ago
    I don't tweet, I am not on Facebook and I never post in any "forums" section of any website. In fact, I have never been on a computer.
    170 weeks ago
    Captain_RibMan said: I don't tweet, I am not on Facebook and I never post in any "forums" section of any website. In fact, I have never been on a computer.

You are hilarious. In fact, this is the hilarity of it, I don't own a computer. I only have access at my job. A job where all social networking sites are blocked from use. Though, as long as I have TeeFury I am happy. :)

There's some unnecessary, useless info for you, As if you gave a smurf.
    170 weeks ago
    I don't tweet either...
    170 weeks ago
    I'm yet another person that doesn't tweet.
    170 weeks ago
    I am scheduled to get electricity sometime in 2011.
    170 weeks ago
    I think what RibMan is trying to say,is that your give away is discriminatory against Amish people...
    170 weeks ago
    Captain RibMan doesn't even have ribs. You just can't trust that type of being.
    170 weeks ago
    Shmarrr on the other hand. You can trust this individual completely. A TRUE superhero with powers beyond that of mortal giraffes.

images?q=tbn:qJ0XBRfLoaoI-M:
    170 weeks ago
    Facebook? Tumblr? Twitter? Any of them? Maybe Ill do one randomly through facebook...who knows...

@Fuzzy I know you're in! Lets see how this goes...

O yea and regarding sizes, I have a mix of Large and Ex-Large.
    170 weeks ago
    This is an awesome idea and I think its even more awesome that it's in my size! The only thing is that I don't use Twitter either. I would definitely prefer that you use facebook, or better yet, why don't you just use the Teefury forums like this? This would save a lot of people the trouble.
    170 weeks ago
    Captain_RibMan said: I am scheduled to get electricity sometime in 2011.

What's e- eleh- electricity?
    170 weeks ago
    I'm gonna have to add myself to the pile of people who don't Tweet. And throw another vote to doing a giveaway to people on these forums.
    170 weeks ago
    I don't tweet, but I am willing to if need be. I always miss out on great shirts.
    170 weeks ago
    If you guys don't have twitter, try it out you might like it! :-)

The reason why I'm doing it through twitter is because I'm including a few other forums in this giveaway. So it's its not just TeeFurians.

Since I have enough shirts and TF is my favorite shirt site, I am willing to do a giveaway through the forums as well. Just not this week or right away.

Keep checking back here because I may randomly giveaway a shirt but I don't worry. Ill announce it before hand in here.

Stay Tuned!
    170 weeks ago
    Shmarrr said: If you guys don't have twitter, try it out you might like it! :-)

The reason why I'm doing it through twitter is because I'm including a few other forums in this giveaway. So it's its not just TeeFurians.

Since I have enough shirts and TF is my favorite shirt site, I am willing to do a giveaway through the forums as well. Just not this week or right away.

Keep checking back here because I may randomly giveaway a shirt but I don't worry. Ill announce it before hand in here.

Stay Tuned!

I've made a personal vow that I will never join twitter unless it becomes necessary for business reasons or something similar, so at least you've decided to give one out here on the forums. I'll definitely keep an eye out for it.

Btw, I vote I should get a tee for suggesting to give one out here on the forums. =D *crosses fingers* XD
    170 weeks ago
    I have a twitter, but it's private (spam ware is screwed up). :(
    Is there any other way? Tumblr?
    170 weeks ago
    hairymuggle said: I have a twitter, but it's private (spam ware is screwed up). :(

Is there any other way? Tumblr?

Whats your twitter? Ill follow you and then you can follow back to see my tweets.
    170 weeks ago
    hairymuggle. :)
    170 weeks ago
    Shmarrr said: Facebook? Tumblr? Twitter? Any of them? Maybe Ill do one randomly through facebook...who knows...

@Fuzzy I know you're in! Lets see how this goes...

O yea and regarding sizes, I have a mix of Large and Ex-Large.
    Facebook would be fine. Or smoke signals...
    170 weeks ago
    this is the first shirt being given away tomorrow night, Weds Jan 12th.

223631291.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1294772218&Signature=bo7XNygw7z0Zl2ARAJdj9PbIYUk%3D

It is an XL. Remember guys on twitter, I will not be constantly tweeting and filling up your timeline. There will be subtle tweets, so you need to pay attention for them. I will remind you guys in forums but I don't want to take over peoples timeline on twitter.

at 9pm Weds Jan 12th i will tweet a trivia Q. You will be given some time to answer, until I say when(maybe an hour or 2). Tweet me the answer back with #iwantTee so I can find everyone easier. I will see who answers correctly and then select the person using a randomizer so its completely fair.

Remember...pay close attention for the trivia Q. Since this shirt is Family Guy themed, so will be the Trivia Q.
    170 weeks ago
    Tonight is the night! Watch out at 9pm for the Question! Its family guy related so be prepared!

This shirt has never been worn so its fresh and new! Remember, not all giveaway shirts will be new, some are worn. Just keep that in mind so you don't think you're getting ripped off...I mean its free, theres no rip off
    170 weeks ago
    image isnt working there so lemme post it again.

1286247941_bottom-drunkenclam2.jpg
  • Load More Comments