Back to forum
rss 171 weeks ago
So I sat down with Winnie the Pooh the other day trying to come up with my first shirt idea.

After about two hours of hearing 'Think Think Think' I came up with one.

Would you guys or gals like to see a Winnie the Pooh parody of sorts?

My idea would be a Panda dressed up in a Pooh costume.
I started to draw it, gotta scan it into computer and finish the coloring. Was possibly thinking of keeping it more of a sketch too, not sure. I'll probably post both when done.

But what would you guys think about that? Anyone interested? I've shown a few friends the WIP and they said they would wear it on a shirt. I'm at work now so can't upload pictures but will tonight.

(Also if this was posted in wrong spot let me know)
8Comments
    166 weeks ago
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Just posted this in the submission thread, but I figured its time to start keeping my drawing here, so this will be my art thread of sorts now.
    First draft of my Panda Pooh Cosplay.
    Shaded it is 8 colors, without its 5, but it just seems flat without shading.

Let me know of anything i can do to fix this please !
    166 weeks ago
    That is really cute! I'm not a fan of Pooh but I got a chuckle out of this design. Great job!
    166 weeks ago
    Haha, thanks, I saw someone wanted a Pooh design, so hopefully this could work, working on it a bit more, gotta clean it up and schtuff.
    166 weeks ago

Just posted in the submission thread, first vector art, messed up a little but I like the way it looks. Blue is shirt color (to abide the 6 color limit)
    166 weeks ago

2nd draft of PandaPooh, all I gotta do is add the bamboo, how does it look now.
    166 weeks ago
    The panda pooh is cute and looking good. The Marvin(?) Eyore is cute, although I'd suggest rounding out the body a bit more.
    166 weeks ago
    Awe thank you, I'll see what I can do, I'll fiddle with it a bit more.
    164 weeks ago
    whoopiepies.png

My idea of how Whoopie Pies are made, the two cake halves more into the process than the cream center.