Back to forum
rss 172 weeks ago
Anyone think this is worth submitting again or is it once submitted, always submitted?

(i imagine lower on the shirt and maybe a little larger if possible)

thanks for your input :D

53Comments
    172 weeks ago
    em, things like that are iffy for girls. If you put it any lower it will be right on the edge of my boobs. I'd rather have it up where it is now personally.
    172 weeks ago
    Propertyofstp said: em, things like that are iffy for girls. If you put it any lower it will be right on the edge of my boobs. I'd rather have it up where it is now personally.

Yeah that's what I said last time I posted this up for comments, thanks for responding ;)
    172 weeks ago
    I really like it, I hope it gets printed. I'd definitely buy it. Good luck, and great work.
    =]
    172 weeks ago
    Mrichhh said: I really like it, I hope it gets printed. I'd definitely buy it. Good luck, and great work.

=]

172 weeks ago
    It's a great idea but I think the faces (and the girls red hair) are a bit to simple compared to the amount of detail in the device and all the halftone glows your using. But that's just my opinion.
    172 weeks ago
    Rockhart said: It's a great idea but I think the faces (and the girls red hair) are a bit to simple compared to the amount of detail in the device and all the halftone glows your using. But that's just my opinion.

no problem, thanks for the comment :D
    172 weeks ago
    I really like it :) hope it gets printed. Good luck!
    172 weeks ago
    Psublue81 said: I really like it :) hope it gets printed. Good luck!

thanks! I hope it does too! :D
    164 weeks ago
    :( ... not likely to be printed here I'm afraid .. like none of my others will either ... sorry Psu'

164 weeks ago
    I would definitely go for that. Really clever!
    164 weeks ago
    SemiPossible said: I would definitely go for that. Really clever!

thanks, shame you won't see it here :(
    163 weeks ago
    I really loved this t-shirt but I couldn't afford the 40 pound shipping fee. I hope one day I will be lucky enough to own one of your t-shirts!
    163 weeks ago
    how much? eeek!
    163 weeks ago
    thanks for the compliment Xenarocks
    163 weeks ago
    Xenarocks said: I really loved this t-shirt but I couldn't afford the 40 pound shipping fee. I hope one day I will be lucky enough to own one of your t-shirts!

I couldn't either :*( I have it on my wanted list on a t shirt trading site now.
    163 weeks ago
    nailsnnovels said:
    Xenarocks said: I really loved this t-shirt but I couldn't afford the 40 pound shipping fee. I hope one day I will be lucky enough to own one of your t-shirts!

I couldn't either :*( I have it on my wanted list on a t shirt trading site now.

thanks Nailsnnovels!

Well, lets see if Teefury decide to print it up ... that would be nice eh?
    163 weeks ago

That does seem a lot to charge where are you based?

I'm on facebook, it's in my profile
    163 weeks ago
    bleee said:
    nailsnnovels said:

thanks Nailsnnovels!

Well, lets see if Teefury decide to print it up ... that would be nice eh?

PLEASE print this design TeeFury! You know it would sell loads being a Doctor Who tee and all. I'd be most grateful ^_^
    163 weeks ago
    nailsnnovels said:

can you message me through my facebook page please, that 40 pounds to ship is worrying me somewhat ... I don't want us to put any links on here ...
    163 weeks ago
    I'd buy it if it was re-posted!
    DFTBA x
    163 weeks ago
    AmyMorton said: I'd buy it if it was re-posted!

DFTBA x

Thanks Amy :D
    163 weeks ago
    to the powers that be, should i resubmit this or is this thread enough for you to consider it?

163 weeks ago
    I approve!!!
    162 weeks ago
    I love this shirt! It would be an instant buy for me if I saw it on here.
    162 weeks ago
    dozer626 said: I love this shirt! It would be an instant buy for me if I saw it on here.

It would for me too ;) thanks :D
  • Load More Comments