Back to forum
rss 172 weeks ago
This is the place to request things you'd like to see at TeeFury!

Here are the ground rules:

- Don't post images. Write out what you'd like to see instead.

- Don't request your own art. Even if someone is requesting something similar to your art, DO NOT post it. This is a place for ideas, not self-promotion.

- Have fun!
295Comments
    172 weeks ago
    I'd like to see a shirt for one of the most under-rated shows on TV: Fringe. Fringies would go nuts for something related to the show. Maybe something along the lines of the differences between Universes, or a Walterism, or shapeshifters, or the machine? I dunno. SOMETHING.
    171 weeks ago
    Torchwood please!!! I haven't got a single shirt which represents their valiant efforts.

Also, a doctor who or something which is not too obvious- I'd like to see a bit more subtlety in the designs... I just want a shirt which expresses my likes without screaming out NERD to the whole world!!
    171 weeks ago
    Boston Terrier related!! The work by the wonderful talented artists Jonathan Bergeron & Kevin McCormick. Yes, I have a Boston Terrier...but who can resist them?! Please! Woof Please! Woof! Please! Woof! Please! Woof! Please! Woof! :oP
    171 weeks ago
    aqua_vitae said: Torchwood please!!! I haven't got a single shirt which represents their valiant efforts.

Also, a doctor who or something which is not too obvious- I'd like to see a bit more subtlety in the designs... I just want a shirt which expresses my likes without screaming out NERD to the whole world!!

I second that....wait....I love my nerdy side. :o)))

Torchwood.....PLEASE!
    171 weeks ago
    Goonies / Lord of the Rings mash up. Maybe using the scene where Mikey is holding up the Dubloon to find the Cave entrance. Sean Astin could be the anchor point.
    171 weeks ago
    Big Bang Theory, unicorns, Castle, zombies, zombies and more zombies
    171 weeks ago
    the movie memento with some sort of Mentos combo.
    like his body covered in the logos hahha or something else.

Skynet + Skype = zomg

aaaand who couldnt use some clint eastwood?

robot romeo & juliet speaking romantically in binary haha
    171 weeks ago
    I miss the birds from the earlier days. Also, the art shirts with good design principles.
    171 weeks ago
    -Inception
    -More Wes Anderson themed
    -Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
    -True Grit
    -Western style shootout/showdown/draw
    -Bill Murray
    -Beards

171 weeks ago
    More smurf or youtube shirts are always awesome. Or maybe some poking fun at social networking or networks. Yeah thats what I think would be cool.
    171 weeks ago
    a guy with a radio for his head. :D

radioheaddd
    171 weeks ago
    I want a dragonball z design
    171 weeks ago
    I'd love to see a Ravenclaw Quidditch shirt (if it's done, the animal should most definitely be an eagle, not a raven as some people make the mistake of).
    171 weeks ago
    Chuck theme, Nerdherd all that good stuff.
    More doctor who, but perhaps a Doctor's Companion theme
    More abstract Harry Potter
    Lord of the Rings/ Star wars mash up
    Winnie the Pooh
    Books, any book theme
    Fairy tales
    171 weeks ago
    I'd like to see a Firefly reference a great show with only 1 season and a movie,

More stuff that doesn't refer to any tv show/movie more in the art catagory
    171 weeks ago
    I would love to see a Doctor Who shirt reading: "The angels have the phone box." WITHOUT a picture of the TARDIS or weeping angels -- since the reason that quote is funny is that Larry had it on a t-shirt, but didn't actually know what it meant.

Hmm... pretty much just more Doctor Who. And Harry Potter -- always good.
    171 weeks ago
    pixar please!
    171 weeks ago
    Anything Tarantino or Coen Brothers, also rocko's modern life or ren and stimpy.
    171 weeks ago
    Please, please, PLEASE make a Final Fantasy related shirt! Now I know everyone has their own fave game, but my personal fave is FFIX... but I do think we all can agree on an awesome Chocobo shirt! I think one of the old school art book chocobos would look really good on a shirt. Please and thank you! =]
    171 weeks ago
    bird shirts
    171 weeks ago
    Ohcomeonnow said:
    aqua_vitae said: Torchwood please!!! I haven't got a single shirt which represents their valiant efforts.

Torchwood.....PLEASE!

I third that! :D
    171 weeks ago
    buffybot123 said:
    Ohcomeonnow said:

Torchwood.....PLEASE!

I third that! :D

TORCHWOOD!!!!
    Just Torchwood, no meshing with other sci-fi shows please. Unless, it's Captain Harkness with the Doctor, I'll accept that. ;-)
    171 weeks ago
    nataliezlou said: I'd love to see a Ravenclaw Quidditch shirt (if it's done, the animal should most definitely be an eagle, not a raven as some people make the mistake of).

I totally second that. I would love to have a Ravenclaw shirt. Instant buy for sure.
    171 weeks ago
    I think slim-fit t-shirts would be nice.
    I prefer those over the shirts you currently use; it would be a nice option to have.
    I would probably buy more of the shirts if that was an option.
    171 weeks ago
    I'm pretty sure this has been suggested, and someone has already mentioned slim-fitting shirts, but I'd really like to see XS sized shirts.

As for ideas, I'd second the unicorn and Chuck suggestions.
  • Load More Comments