Back to forum
rss 171 weeks ago
I like Stargate SG-1, and i love Doctor Who, but I am sick and tired of every shirt being a crossover, i want a Doctor Who shirt or a SG-1 shirt. Separate we stand, united we fall.
16Comments
    171 weeks ago
    Well when it comes to Doctor Who, pretty much all of them have been on their own.

But I understand where you're coming from. Maybe a lot of artists just figure it's more interesting to have them mashed up? I dunno.
    171 weeks ago
    my doctor who one isn't a crossover, but I don't think it will get printed here ... :(

Crack_preview.jpg
    171 weeks ago
    @outoffocus,
    yeah, probably

@blee,
    i like it, it would be cool if it were on a black tee
    171 weeks ago
    Thanks

here's a preview, probably would need lowering on the short a little i think

Crack_ModelPreview.jpg
    171 weeks ago
    Outoffocus, I agree with you up until your last sentence. "Seperate we stand, united we fall?" Do you even know WHAT you're talking about?
    171 weeks ago
    thewinglessone said: Outoffocus, I agree with you up until your last sentence. "Seperate we stand, united we fall?" Do you even know WHAT you're talking about?

XD Except I'm not the original poster. But I understood that you were referencing the original when you quoted the original poster.
    171 weeks ago
    bleee said: Thanks

Crack_ModelPreview.jpg

I've loved, loved, loved this design since I saw you post it before. I'm a big Who fan (though I wish there were more people referencing the 10th Doctor, but that's only cause he's my Doctor XD), so I would totally buy it.
    171 weeks ago
    thewinglessone said: Outoffocus, I agree with you up until your last sentence. "Seperate we stand, united we fall?" Do you even know WHAT you're talking about?

i know what i am loosely referencing. and i am making a point.
    171 weeks ago
    I think a crossover is fine, but it needs to... actually be some sort of crossover. The DRADIS shirt the other day brought multiple franchises together, but in a somewhat sensible way--different craft showing up on one universe's version of a RADAR. Or one of my favorite Woot shirts with the BTTF DeLorean smashed into the TARDIS, titled "It Came Out Of Nowhere".

But this one just takes a Doctor Who image and borders it with a Stargate image, as if a shirt was accidentally double printed with separate designs.
    171 weeks ago
    O.M.G.!!! Fantastic design and I would buy in a heartbeat! Do you hear that TeeFury???

bleee said: my doctor who one isn't a crossover, but I don't think it will get printed here ... :(

Crack_preview.jpg
    171 weeks ago
    @blee I LOVE it :)
    171 weeks ago
    Ooooh love the design! I would buy it without a doubt =D
    171 weeks ago
    @Thanatos .. i appear to have hijacked your thread, sorry about that man :|

@ those of you liking this design, thanks ... i just hope teefury are listening, but I don't think they liked it as I submitted this weeks ago :(
    171 weeks ago
    @blee it is ok, your shirt's coolness saves you xP
    171 weeks ago
    bleee said: Thanks

Crack_ModelPreview.jpg

great design. I bought todays as my first fury shirt. hope this doesn't become an addiction.
    171 weeks ago
    Thanatos said: @blee it is ok, your shirt's coolness saves you xP

cheers :D