Back to forum
rss 172 weeks ago
Bought the December Grab Bag and received Steamboat Mario, a shirt I had previously bought. So, if any of you would to trade for it, reply here! I'm not looking for anything specific, but do tell what you're willing to part with.
8Comments
    172 weeks ago
    STEAMBOAT MARIO!!!!!! I only have one shirt to trade though. Would you be at all interested in Don't Be In A Hurry? Silver, XXL Guys. (Is yours Guys, or Girls?)

dontbeinahurryemp.jpg

I own this shirt already and I get a lot of great compliments on it, because it's so unique! I think you'd love it, and Steamboat Mario is an amazing shirt I'd love to have. :)
    172 weeks ago
    I have Castle of Lions or Awaken Your Inner Beast. They are XXL and are unworn/unwashed.

If interested, email me at [email protected]
    172 weeks ago
    hersheyam said: STEAMBOAT MARIO!!!!!! I only have one shirt to trade though. Would you be at all interested in Don't Be In A Hurry? Silver, XXL Guys. (Is yours Guys, or Girls?)

dontbeinahurryemp.jpg

I own this shirt already and I get a lot of great compliments on it, because it's so unique! I think you'd love it, and Steamboat Mario is an amazing shirt I'd love to have. :)

It is guys, and I'm considering this heavily. Do you have an email to contact you on or anything?
    172 weeks ago
    NowHiringHenchmen said:
    hersheyam said: STEAMBOAT MARIO!!!!!! I only have one shirt to trade though. Would you be at all interested in Don't Be In A Hurry? Silver, XXL Guys. (Is yours Guys, or Girls?)

dontbeinahurryemp.jpg

It is guys, and I'm considering this heavily. Do you have an email to contact you on or anything?

Yes! You can reach me at [email protected]! I'd absolutely love you forever if we traded. Steamboat Mario is the shirt I wanted the most in the grab bag and didn't get. I'll even write you a letter and send you stickers and make you a shirt shaped dollar bill. ♥
    172 weeks ago
    hersheyam said:
    NowHiringHenchmen said:

dontbeinahurryemp.jpg

Yes! You can reach me at [email protected]! I'd absolutely love you forever if we traded. Steamboat Mario is the shirt I wanted the most in the grab bag and didn't get. I'll even write you a letter and send you stickers and make you a shirt shaped dollar bill. ♥

Well smuuuuuurf, if you can do all that than I might have to give it to ya. Is there any sort of deadline you're trying to get it by?
    172 weeks ago
    i got a proposition for ya. i just finish doing this with another member here. i will buy ur next shirt on teffury as a trade. so when u see a shirt u want, u tell me and i buy it for u and u send me the mario one as a trade. that way ur guaranteed to want the shirt ur getting in the trade.

let me know [email protected]
    172 weeks ago
    NowHiringHenchmen said:
    hersheyam said:
    NowHiringHenchmen said:

dontbeinahurryemp.jpg

Well smuuuuuurf, if you can do all that than I might have to give it to ya. Is there any sort of deadline you're trying to get it by?

No deadline! Please email me though so I know that you're actually interested in trading! I really do want that shirt, I don't know if you saw my original Guys XXL post but Steamboat Mario was my most wanted shirt. I'd absolutely love it if we could trade.
    171 weeks ago
    Hi I would be willing to buy the shirt from you please email me at [email protected] I'm super interested in buying this shirt i found Teefury late so i didn't get to buy it.