Back to forum
rss 185 weeks ago
These are the shirts I have for sale. I'm not trading at this time, sorry. Each shirt is $20, no matter the size. If you are interested in buying any please email me at [email protected]
These are new shirts, never worn. Shipping is free. I take money order or PayPal, but that's it.
There is no limit on how many you can buy at once. I do have multiples of several shirts, but I sell on a first come, first served basis.

Men's sizes:

Lightkatana Fight.....Small, Medium, Large
Frakking Awful.....Small, Medium
Tusken Pride.....Small, Medium, Large
Castle of the Lions.....Small, Large
Dark Side of the Triforce.....Small, Medium, Large, XLarge, 2XLarge
Evolved From The Dead.....Small
Gruss Von Krampus.....Small
I Drive 88 MPH Large
Prydon Academy.....XLarge
Steamboat Mario.....Small, XLarge
Thor.....XLarge
Millenterprise Falcon.....Medium

Women's Sizes:
Dark Side of the Triforce.....Small, Medium, Large, XLarge
Amphibious Hypnotist.....XLarge
BOOM.....Small
I Drive 88 MPH.....Large
Katamari Devolution.....Medium, Large
Koopa The Hutt.....Medium
P-UMA.....XLarge
Scarebear.....Medium
Trap Them All.....Small
Blue Plate Special.....Small
Prydon Academy.....Small
Who (the one with all the Drs falling out the Tardis).....XLarge

These shirts will be arriving soon in my mailbox, so if you want to go ahead and put your name on one, here they are:

Men's Sizes:
Bowling.....Small, Medium, Large, XLarge
Who Watches The Empire.....Small, Medium, Large
Serenity Sake.....Small, Medium, Large, XLarge
Vasti Narada.....Medium, Large

Women's Sizes:
Oz Wars.....XLarge
21Comments
    185 weeks ago
    Large Serenity Sake Please.
    185 weeks ago
    Sorry, I forgot to mention, free shipping for US orders only. I ship worldwide, but shipping is extra for that.
    185 weeks ago
    Shameless, email me.
    185 weeks ago
    So wait... did you seriously buy a ton of Teefury shirts just for resale purposes at doubly inflated prices because they arent available for purchase on teefury anymore? Wow.
    185 weeks ago
    Sent an email.
    185 weeks ago
    @Jordemus_prime... Yeah. But you make it sound dirty. lol
    185 weeks ago
    christy_s25 said: @Jordemus_prime... Yeah. But you make it sound dirty. lol

Mostly because it seems to be in bad taste. While some people would be excited at getting another chance at a shirt they missed out on, it defeats the purpose of the site in so many ways.

That, and buying them with the intent of reselling them for profit just seems wrong, but that could just be me.
    185 weeks ago
    Jordamus_prime said:

Mostly because it seems to be in bad taste. While some people would be excited at getting another chance at a shirt they missed out on, it defeats the purpose of the site in so many ways.

That, and buying them with the intent of reselling them for profit just seems wrong, but that could just be me.

I agree with Jordamus, I would def. love to have some of these shirts, but the fact that they are at a seemingly ridiculous price just turns me off to getting one. Kinda smurfs the fun out of getting a great shirt knowing you are paying 20$ for a 9$ shirt.
    185 weeks ago
    I'm sorry you feel that way.
    185 weeks ago
    Do you still have the Prydon Academy shirt for men? I would be interested in purchasing it.
    185 weeks ago
    @SnowWolf75 Yes, I do. Please email if you are interested.
    185 weeks ago
    Money has gotten too tight at the moment to spend on a shirt... I'll contact you again in two weeks when I have more disposable cash.
    185 weeks ago
    Ezilla said:
    Jordamus_prime said:

I agree with Jordamus, I would def. love to have some of these shirts, but the fact that they are at a seemingly ridiculous price just turns me off to getting one. Kinda smurfs the fun out of getting a great shirt knowing you are paying 20$ for a 9$ shirt.

Considering the shirt includes shipping, it almost equals what I pay to trade one, so it's not too bad. Are there any Count The Shadows left?
    185 weeks ago
    I think this is a cool idea. I would have gladly paid $20 for a shirt I missed that I truly wanted. I never seem to have the right sizes for trade, and some of the prices on teetrade are just as high or higher. Plus it's a pain to find and contact people on trade sights as well. I've seen tons of trades/sales go on in the forums. I've personally bought shirts on the forums for more than $9. Undoubtably a shirt is worth much more when it is out of print. It may be worth $9 day of printing, but it makes sense that it is more valuable when it is no longer available.

Missmonster just put up some original Krampus shirts from the Woot run on eBay. Go check out those prices! Point being - if people want something bad enough, they may be willing to pay a lot. Don't let other people's actions burn you so much.

It's a shirt website, there is no reason to get into philosophical debates about the merits of industry morals.
    185 weeks ago
    Katja said: I think this is a cool idea. I would have gladly paid $20 for a shirt I missed that I truly wanted. I never seem to have the right sizes for trade, and some of the prices on teetrade are just as high or higher. Plus it's a pain to find and contact people on trade sights as well. I've seen tons of trades/sales go on in the forums. I've personally bought shirts on the forums for more than $9. Undoubtably a shirt is worth much more when it is out of print. It may be worth $9 day of printing, but it makes sense that it is more valuable when it is no longer available.

Missmonster just put up some original Krampus shirts from the Woot run on eBay. Go check out those prices! Point being - if people want something bad enough, they may be willing to pay a lot. Don't let other people's actions burn you so much.

It's a shirt website, there is no reason to get into philosophical debates about the merits of industry morals.

Seriously....I missed The Eleventh Doctor when it was offered. I am now trading another shirt that I bought @ $9 plus shipping, with someone from Belfast....shipping is costing me about $7, sooooo.....$20 really isn't bad. PS....I am happy dancing that I got the shirt. :o)))
    185 weeks ago
    Personally, I don't see how anyone loses with what christy_s25 is doing. If you want to buy a shirt she has already purchased, then do it. $20, shipping included, is pretty good for a shirt you really want that you can't get anywhere else. If you can get it cheaper, elsewhere, then do it... but if you can't, she is offering a pretty nice deal.

There are some old shirts from this site that I would be willing to pay top dollar to get, BTW.

I do think the general attitude on this site is great, however, when it comes to trades. I love to see all the exchanges taking place in the forum. This is a pretty awesome community!
    185 weeks ago
    Ughhhh so many womens small... I prefer comfortable shirts.. Even though small fits.
    185 weeks ago
    I love to trade too. I've done it several times already. But considering that I have over 100 shirts in boxes, I'd rather sell them right now. lol

Thank you all for the encouragement. I'm use to trolls. I don't let them get under my skin. They have a right to their pessimism. ;)
    184 weeks ago
    Free market capitalism is what made America great! I say good on you. Too bad you don't have a men's "Who" shirt, or I'd be buying it.
    173 weeks ago
    i would be willing to trade my house pride and bat fett for the vashda narada and prydon academy
    173 weeks ago
    if interested email me at [email protected]