Back to forum
rss 172 weeks ago
Hi E'rbody! Hope you all had a good holiday. I'm looking for two shirts in particular, in L or M:
Best Buddies (Oct 8) and Still Needs the Vision (August 5).
I know Vision is on Redbubble, but I figure I'd try to trade for one first with what I got.
If you have any other shirts you want to offer me (I am looking for some shirts from woot, etc.), lmk. North American trades only, please :)

I have: In Large:
Boo (Oct 6- worn once)
Tuskens (Nov 26-unworn)
Super Fettio Bros (Sept 29-unworn)

In Medium:
Boo (Oct 6- unworn)
Huh (June 8- unworn)
Punk Van Gogh (July 10- unworn)
Steamboat Mario (Oct 18- unworn)
Evolved from the dead (Nov 10- unworn)
Z is for Zombie (Oct 15- unworn)

25Comments
    172 weeks ago
    I Have a (The Dark Side Of The TriForce) tee shirt mens L never worn i would really want that medium Evolved from the dead shirt please reply if interested. or just reply in general please and thank you
    172 weeks ago
    Hi Atomicman,

Thanks for the offer, but I'm not really interested in that design. Have a happy new year!
    172 weeks ago
    I would buy Tusken Pride.
    172 weeks ago
    Shameless: please email me: vegasfill at gmail dot com. Thanks and happy new year!
    172 weeks ago
    Best buddies is also on redbubble
    172 weeks ago
    would you sell evolved from the dead becuase i REALLY need this shirt
    172 weeks ago
    @vegasfill sent you an email about purchasing steamboat mario shirt.
    172 weeks ago
    Happy New Year, everybody!
    shekays: I noted that in my post, but thanks for the reminder!

atomicman69: I have a deal pending; if you want to send me an email I'll keep you posted if anything changes.

trey: sorry bud, sold that one. thanks for your interest though!
    ------
    Still available:
    Tuskens (Nov 26-unworn)- deal pending

In Medium:
    Boo (Oct 6- unworn)
    Huh (June 8- unworn)
    Evolved from the dead (Nov 10- unworn)- deal pending
    172 weeks ago
    let me know if the evolved from the dead shirt is still available
    172 weeks ago
    Would you be interested in a Men's Medium CheFC?
    171 weeks ago
    misha444: Will do.

mrichhh: not particularly, unfortunately, but thank you for asking!
    171 weeks ago
    misha44: I'm sorry- my last post was kind of unclear: there are pending requests for it, if it comes available again I'll let you know.

also looking for "the travelers," "island reunion," "zombies were people too," and "strange time in my life," Mens L, for potential 3-way swap. Thanks!
    171 weeks ago
    Would you be willing to trade your size large Super Fettio Brothers for a size large Things Just Got Real or iZombie?
    171 weeks ago
    Hey ShowKase, thanks for asking but I'll pass; neither really suit my taste. Have a happy new year!
    171 weeks ago
    I have Lightkana fight, Bonus Stage, Little Red Fighting Hood, Magnetism, and Troy Story in L. Would you like any of these for Evolved from the Dead? I would also buy that from you. I have been desperately looking for that shirt.
    171 weeks ago
    I have "YOu Met me at a Very Strange Time in my life" unworn M for trade.

Let me know if you want it.
    171 weeks ago
    nmerritt: Sorry buddy, Evolved is no longer available :( Good luck on your search!

misha444: I'm looking to line up a 3-way swap, and need to make sure the other person is on board, but if so, yes I'm still interested. Men's M, yes? If the other person is fine with the proposed trade, I'll let you know. In the meanwhile, make sure I still have a shirt you're interested in. Thanks!

My currently available shirts are as follows:

Still available:
    Tuskens (Nov 26-unworn)

In Medium:
    Boo (Oct 6- unworn)
    Huh (June 8- unworn)

Thanks for looking!
    171 weeks ago
    Quick update. These are still available:

In Large:
    Tuskens (Nov 26-unworn)

In Medium:
    Huh (June 8- unworn)
    171 weeks ago
    Hey
    I'm interested in your super fettio bros. I have koopa the hutt in mens medium. Interested in a trade?
    171 weeks ago
    Hi Piratetony- thank you very much for the offer, but I'm not really digging that one either :( Thanks though!

These are now left:
    Super Fettio Bros (Mens L) (Sept 29-unworn)
    Huh (Mens M) (June 8- unworn)
    Z is for Zombie (Mens M) (Oct 15- unworn)

Looking in particular for Still Needs the Vision (Mens M/L), will consider other M/L shirts, or will sell any of mine for $15 shipped to North America, 2 for $25. Thanks!
    170 weeks ago
    Would you trade Fettio Bros for either Nerdfighteria
    http://www.teefury.com/products_large_images/1284487035_bottom_nerdfighters.jpg
    or Sonic?
    http://www.teefury.com/products_large_images/1288040403_bottom-16bitrecession.jpg

Both are Men's L unworn.
    170 weeks ago
    Thanks for the inquiry JoopaDoops, but neither shirt really interests me. Good luck with your search!
    170 weeks ago
    I'm very interested in the Z is for Zombie shirt. I just don't know if a medium will fit me. A large fits fine. Is the medium much smaller then the large?
    170 weeks ago
    Not really sure Vlad, medium's a little tight on me in the chest, but getting some medium shirts I like is all part of my new year's 'decision' to get more fit. Large fit fine on me too, but can be slightly baggy at times.
    170 weeks ago
    Well I'll have to put on the one Teefury shirt I have which is a large and decide if it's loose enough that I could wear a medium. I'll get back to you tomorrow.