Back to forum
rss 172 weeks ago
I have a Medium Dr. Who telephone booth that I really want to trade for something. Let me know what you have and I will let you know if I am interested.
16Comments
    172 weeks ago
    I definitely want that shirt!
    172 weeks ago
    Would you be willing to sell it instead?
    172 weeks ago
    Oooh shoot!!! I would love this shirt...nothing to trade tho :( would you be willing to sell?
    172 weeks ago
    I have "Frakking Awful" in Womens Medium, ??
    172 weeks ago
    I'd be willing to buy it as well, don't have anything to trade
    172 weeks ago
    Is it a womens tee? If so I'm very interested! I have koopa the hutt, steamboat mario, and it starts with an earthquake.
    172 weeks ago
    I would love it! I have :
    a strange time in my life
    Twenty o clock
    Anchors Away
    Tusken raiders
    172 weeks ago
    Ohh man do want!

I have Womens medium The Ride Aquatic.
    171 weeks ago
    I would rather trade than sell, but I haven't really seen much I want so far. I really want the Island reunion LOST tee, and Troy Story, Pokemon Undead, and Uma are a few good ones too. If I can't find anything for it I would be willing to sell it however.
    171 weeks ago
    I have "I R Not Cheezburger" and "Mario Skull". I'd love a Doctor Who shirt. :D
    171 weeks ago
    Long shot but i have the lost in a womens XL if that interests you.
    171 weeks ago
    That may work if I shrink it a little. Would you still want the medium Dr. Who?
    159 weeks ago
    i have house pride and bat fett in WL if your interested email me at [email protected]
    159 weeks ago
    I have Best Served Cold in a WM that I'd love to trade for the Who shirt.
    159 weeks ago
    tammy0005 said: Long shot but i have the lost in a womens XL if that interests you.

you still have that lost shirt? I have a doctor who shirt in a Large "The Doctor Has Been Here"
    159 weeks ago
    atisawesome said:
    tammy0005 said: Long shot but i have the lost in a womens XL if that interests you.

you still have that lost shirt? I have a doctor who shirt in a Large "The Doctor Has Been Here"

women's large*