Back to forum
rss 186 weeks ago
I Have the Smurf Trap Shirt, The Thor, and The Fredator shirts for trade in mens M, looking for best buddies and the quidditch tee. or anything else just offer, i just like to swap lol.
26Comments
    186 weeks ago
    I also have the Evolved from the dead shirt that i wore and wash once id be willing to trade
    186 weeks ago
    Is the evolved from the dead shirt also a men's M?

If so, I would be interested in a trade, but my grab bag hasn't arrived, and I'm leaving on vacation tomorrow, so I won't find out what shirt I got until the first week of January.
    186 weeks ago
    would u sell the Fredator?
    186 weeks ago
    tj4eck said: would u sell the Fredator?
    rather trade it, whatcha got? ill wear a used one too and i dont care.
    186 weeks ago
    toreyhickman said: Is the evolved from the dead shirt also a men's M?

If so, I would be interested in a trade, but my grab bag hasn't arrived, and I'm leaving on vacation tomorrow, so I won't find out what shirt I got until the first week of January.
    yeah its a mens medium. im hoping for the best buddies one if ya get it, but if you dont just lemme know, ill trade it.
    186 weeks ago
    joahfx said:

This is the only one i got for trade
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/841/Constant/
    mens large, worn once
    186 weeks ago
    I have the Dr. Who shirt with the telephone booth and the hypno-frog one. I really want the LOST island reunion shirt but am willing to trade for something else
    186 weeks ago
    tj4eck said:
    joahfx said:

mens large, worn once
    lol sorry i already got that one.
    186 weeks ago
    yost.117 said: I have the Dr. Who shirt with the telephone booth and the hypno-frog one. I really want the LOST island reunion shirt but am willing to trade for something else
    i have the island reunion one, do you have best buddies? or abercrombie and quidditch? maybe we can werk out a three way trade with someone cuz i know the doctor who shirt is pretty popular
    186 weeks ago
    joahfx said:
    yost.117 said: I have the Dr. Who shirt with the telephone booth and the hypno-frog one. I really want the LOST island reunion shirt but am willing to trade for something else
    i have the island reunion one, do you have best buddies? or abercrombie and quidditch? maybe we can werk out a three way trade with someone cuz i know the doctor who shirt is pretty popular

Yeah I would totally be willing to do that, because I just really want the LOST one and cannot believe I missed that one.
    186 weeks ago
    If you still have smurf trap i have http://www.teefury.com/archive/997/Q_of_Glam/
    in a men's large
    186 weeks ago
    yost.117 said:
    joahfx said:

Yeah I would totally be willing to do that, because I just really want the LOST one and cannot believe I missed that one.

well which do you have to trade, im all for this!
    186 weeks ago
    joahfx said:
    tj4eck said:
    joahfx said:

mens large, worn once
    lol sorry i already got that one.

well if you end up not being able to trade it
    i would like to buy it, need it for a friend

thanx :)
    186 weeks ago
    I have a Che FC shirt in Men's Medium that I would be willing to trade, for basically anything.
    186 weeks ago
    I have Celebrate Mediocrity in a men's med (if you are interested) that I'd love to trade for Thor.
    186 weeks ago
    In Men's Medium I have...

1. Hypno-Toad
    2. Escape (smurf)
    3. True Love Never Lies (Portal)

I'm looking for...

1. Trap Them All
    2. Very Strange Time In My Life
    3. Respect the Chemistry
    4. DUDE
    186 weeks ago
    joahfx said: I also have the Evolved from the dead shirt that i wore and wash once id be willing to trade

DO YOU STILL HAVE THIS SHIRT IV BEEN TRYNIG TO GET ONE BUT I CANT
    i have the dark side of the triforce mens L never worn up for trade. i really need and want this shirt
    186 weeks ago
    i got the scare bear, troy story, and steamboat mario. Theyve all been worn once and washed. What do you say?
    186 weeks ago
    I got the scare bear, troy story, and steamboat mario. Theyve all been worn once and washed. What do you say for evolved from the dead? Thats the only shirt ive wanted and got three mystery tees but didnt get it.
    186 weeks ago
    I'd be willing to trade either Fuzz or I Told You So in Mens M for Evolved from the Dead if you still have it.
    186 weeks ago
    email is [email protected]
    186 weeks ago
    Atomicman69 said:
    joahfx said: I also have the Evolved from the dead shirt that i wore and wash once id be willing to trade

DO YOU STILL HAVE THIS SHIRT IV BEEN TRYNIG TO GET ONE BUT I CANT

i have the dark side of the triforce mens L never worn up for trade. i really need and want this shirt
    what do u have in a medium? ill drown in a large, ill trade it for something thats been worn.
    186 weeks ago
    ill trade scare bear + $10, troy story + $10, or steamboat mario for evolved from the dead. I just really want that shirt
    186 weeks ago
    ill trade scare bear + $10, troy story + $10, or steamboat mario for evolved from the dead. I just really want that shirt
    186 weeks ago
    jbear said: email is [email protected]

• Load More Comments