Back to forum
rss 173 weeks ago
Hello,
For the recent grab bag I received Best Buddies in men's medium (unwashed / unworn). I would be willing to trade for most things zombie related, Amphibious Hypnotist, or Respect the Chemistry (if that was even in this grab bag). I'm just not a huge Star Wars fan.

For the women's small I've got The Drunken Clam and Kick Flipper (unwashed / unworn). I'm not really sure what she (my sister, the owner of the shirts) wants for them, but she's really into Star Wars and Zelda. The only on I really know that she wants is The Dark Side of the Triforce.

All trade will be considered as long as they're the same sizes (men's M and women's S)

Thank You.
10Comments
    173 weeks ago
    would you trade your Mens medium Best Buddies for ET Shining Finger in medium?tumblr_l1n9c8f7zS1qzwtdlo1_500.jpg
    173 weeks ago
    i got the fredator or the Thor or THe smurf trap ill trade
    173 weeks ago
    joahfx said: i got the fredator or the Thor or THe smurf trap ill trade
    mens medium for the best buddies
    173 weeks ago
    Hey I've got "Evolved from the Dead" or "Z is for Zombies" that I'll trade for the Best Buddies.

LMK. I also have "Huh" and "Art is not Dead" from prior grab bags; I'd be willing to toss one of those in to make this deal work :) All shirts are M and unworn. Thanks!
    173 weeks ago
    Sorry guy's. I'm not seeing anything so far that I'd really like or that I already have.
    I don't remember that ET shirt but he scares the bajesus out of me... ever since I was a kid he's freaked me out.

Thanks for the offers though.
    173 weeks ago
    It's not in your description, but I have "Fuzz" and "i told you so" in mens medium. I'd love to trade for the Best Buddies :)
    173 weeks ago
    Haha yeah et is pretty creepy. Im interested in purchasing your best buddies shirt. my email address is ecdavis3(at)gmail.com if you'd let me know, thanks!
    -trey
    173 weeks ago
    I have a medium Hypnotist Frog and a Dr. Who telephone booth one for the Best Buddies
    173 weeks ago
    yost.117 said: I have a medium Hypnotist Frog and a Dr. Who telephone booth one for the Best Buddies

I would love to take your hypnotoad shirt off your hands. Give me an email at finster88 at gmail
    173 weeks ago
    The Best Buddies shirt is spoken for. Both of the women's smalls are up for trades though.

Thank you for the offers.