Back to forum
rss 186 weeks ago
ok, I have this problem. Its called teefury addiction. I buy shirts for people I think will like them, they end up not liking them, and here I am stuck with a boat load of shirts. I am willing to trade or sell. I'm looking for doctor who or LOST shirts, perferable new but worn once will be okay as long as its not stained or anything.

I have:
lightkatana fight men's small, medium, large

frakking awful men's small, medium, large

tusken pride men's small, medium, large

castle of lions men's small, medium, large

dark side of the triforce in all sizes, men's and women's.

So that's it. If you want to trade or want to buy one, email me at [email protected] and I'll get back to you really fast cause I'm tired of looking at these shirts! lol
12Comments
    186 weeks ago
    i emailed you about some trade... =]
    186 weeks ago
    lol Christy... the people you know should feel grateful to have such a thoughtful friend willing to give them cool shirts!
    186 weeks ago
    if only you had some extra large friends... ;)
    186 weeks ago
    Would love to trade for your 88mph shirt.
    I have Thor, Troy Story, Killer Robot (From summer grab bag but was included in fall for no reason, unworn though!), and Soul En kindled. e-mail me at [email protected]
    186 weeks ago
    ignore my comment, posted in wrong thread :(, hope you have luck finding what you're looking for!
    186 weeks ago
    hey! i'll email you for the triforce shirt

[email protected]
    186 weeks ago
    I have a Dr. Who telephone booth Tee in a Medium, but am looking for Troy Story, LOST, or Abercrombie and Quidditch
    185 weeks ago
    Oh man, if you still have a Ladies M Dark Side of the Triforce, I'm totally interested! I have Ladies M The Ride Aquatic
    185 weeks ago
    Will trade a medium tusken shirt for my medium scare bear shirt.

Let me know.
    Thanks!!!
    185 weeks ago
    Light katana small mens- if you still have I will defense buy :-) !
    185 weeks ago
    Definately*
    185 weeks ago
    @shafj00 email me at [email protected] I do have a small for sell.