Back to forum
rss 173 weeks ago
I saw another post and I just wanted to ask, too. I REALLLLLYYY want this shirt!!! I don't have anything to trade, but I'd be willing to pay $20 + shipping...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE "Silence in the Library" is one of my favorite episodes! I can' believe I missed this shirt! Did I mention PLEASE???
14Comments
    173 weeks ago
    Please??? Sorry for bumping the thread, but I REALLY want this shirt!
    172 weeks ago
    Anyone?
    172 weeks ago
    Unless one comes in my grab bag, I don't have one. But, I thought it might be helpful if you listed what size you need.
    172 weeks ago
    Thanks for responding :) How do you get grab bags? I'm new to teefury! Any size would be okay...preferably ladies medium/large...I would wear a mens tho...I WANT THIS SHIRT, lol :)
    172 weeks ago
    While we're on the subject - has this tee processed yet? My order still shows as "New" and TeeFury haven't gotten round to answering my query as yet.

Anyone had their order ship yet?
    172 weeks ago
    I think my brother's shipped yesterday (I'm getting everyone I know addicted to the site.)
    172 weeks ago
    Mine shipped yesterday, so your's should come soon.
    172 weeks ago
    Please, if anyone does get on in a grab bag or is willing to part with one, please let me know :) my email is [email protected]
    172 weeks ago
    It won't be in the grab bag until probably February because it is not part of the latest Fall grab bag. If you are still with teefury come the next grab bag in February, I would try to buy it then assuming you have no luck now. Trades around the time of grab bags are much more likely than they are after the shirt is first released. Welcome!
    172 weeks ago
    Thanks so much for the info and the welcome! I'm definitely addicted lol!
    172 weeks ago
    Still looking for one of the Count the Shadows tees. Any chance any one has one to spare? my email is [email protected] HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!!
    158 weeks ago
    I have an L male one, sent you an email about it :)
    158 weeks ago
    http://www.redbubble.com/products/configure/6637379-t-shirt?body_color=brown
    157 weeks ago
    yankafaust said: http://www.redbubble.com/products/configure/6637379-t-shirt?body_color=brown

Thank you so much for that. I've been looking for a The Whos shirt everywhere!